Extra 3.11

After Luo Lingsheng decided to enter the vortex of the Luo family's power struggle, he didn't take a step back.

He was originally Old Master Luo's most favored grandson. In the past, he just didn't want to fight. Now that he was tied down by his other half, his ambition, strategy, and means of control were all revealed.

Old Master Luo had been in power all his life and finally passed away at the age of ninety-seven.

The first branch had been looking forward to this day for a long time. On the day of Old Master Luo's death, they dared to use the name of 'eldest son of the eldest branch' to try to lock in the name of 'Patriarch of the Luo family', but they didn't expect —

Luo Lingsheng actually brought along Old Master Luo's personal lawyer and read the secret will in front of all the shareholders of the Luo family.

Luo Lingsheng actually took the lead in this power struggle and quietly won the victory before the smoke of gunpowder filled the air.

As soon as this matter came out, the protests of the first branch reached the peak.

They slammed the door and left at the shareholders' meeting, but secretly used some dirty tricks to try to force Luo Lingsheng to step down from his position with the second and third branches. Unfortunately, no matter how good their wishful thinking was, they couldn't resist Luo Lingsheng's strong hand.

As for the other two branches, one was a 'coward' to the extreme, and the other was under the control of Luo Lingsheng's cousin, Luo Lingsheng, and became a powerful ally of Luo Lingsheng.

This secret struggle lasted for a full year and a half. In the end, the first branch collapsed one by one and suffered a crushing defeat.

Shih Yunnan listened to the students in the front row whispering about 'rich gossip' and smiled as she submitted her design draft to the client for confirmation. "You still have the mood to gossip here? Have you found a job after graduation? "

"Don't mention it. Who can be more capable than you?"

A few people in the front row turned around. "Boss Shi, you have outstanding talent. You don't understand the pain of us low-level designers."

In the fourth year of university, she had won countless jewelry design competition awards. In the second year, she dared to open a design studio. In just two years, her business volume had reached the top three in the capital.

She couldn't help but admire her ability.

Someone joked, "Correction, I don't even dare to be a low-level designer. I'm a design rookie."

Another person tried to ask, "Yunnan, you've received a lot of jewelry orders from wealthy families in the past two years. Have you received any clients from the Luo Group?"

It was said that the jewelry circle and the rich circle were intertwined. The more outstanding a designer was, the easier it was to meet the top rich.

Shih Yunnan's eyes flickered. He smiled and asked, "Which branch of the Luo family are you talking about? Do you want to ask me about jewelry design, or do you just want to get some gossip from me? "

The students who were exposed smiled and did not try to defend themselves. "Gossip, gossip."

As soon as he finished speaking, Shih Yunnan received a WeChat message.