CH 26.2

Many jade cut sections will have leftovers of different sizes after making precious and genuine items such as bracelets, jade pendants, and concentric circles.

Chang Le continued, “Although the usable area of leftover materials is not much, they are not all impure and inferior goods. The price is also much cheaper than that of raw jade in pieces!”

“Moreover, our products only need so much on the stamens. In fact, it is easy to pick out the available ones from the scraps, we just need a little secondary processing and polishing.”

This jade stamen looked inconspicuous, but the gloss and smoothness of real jade were unmatched by other A-grade imitations.

If they want to sell a product well, no detail should be sloppy, and it should be treated with care.

Shi Yunnan nodded, “I have already asked Chang Le to contact several reliable jade processing factories.”

Large jade factories were not short of scraps, and they also had grinding machines and technical masters. Lou company could discuss and cooperate(with the factories) for them to provide regular supply so they could save time and effort.

“As long as it is properly controlled, the cost of the two designs will not differ too much.”

“Let’s leave it to the purchasing department. I think this design is more in line with our Hua Zhong Ge concept.”

Lou Desheng first agreed, and then asked Luo Lingsheng for his opinion, “Mr. Luo, what do you think?”

Luo Lingsheng glanced at Shi Yunnan, and unconsciously showed his partiality, “I have no problem with his design.”

When Shi Yunnan heard this, he hummed proudly and arrogantly.

Because he really liked the design industry, he always accepted all the compliments he could get.

Lou Yuan took one of the lipstick shell samples and opened it, only to find that it was larger than Lou company’s original lipstick.

“Mr. Shi, this size doesn’t seem right? Did the proofing go wrong?”

“No, this series is a lipstick cover and an air cushion cover.” Shi Yunnan explained directly.

“Let the customer buy the product and then freely choose the case to install, instead of the current market model of ‘one shade must be matched with a fixed case’.”

Shi Yunnan wanted to innovate on this point, but he didn’t force it, “This is just my personal opinion. Let everyone decide. If it’s not convenient, simply change the size.”

“This is a great idea! Mr. Shi understands girls’ minds too well!” A female employee immediately jumped out and agreed.

“I was going to say, what if I like this lipstick shade, but I like the shell of another shade? Now it’s good, I can match it myself.”

The marketing department immediately grasped the idea, “This can be used as a promotional point! Even if there’s no new product in the future, can the lipstick shell be sold separately?”

After all, girls never have too many good-looking items, even if they are just packaging.

Lou Yuan nodded, “I think it’s ok. The inner core of the lipstick and air cushion can be improved and sold separately.”

The crowd discussed up to this point and were finally completely relieved.

Originally, they thought all the roads were blocked. Unexpectedly Shi Yunnan actually created a new route for them, which suddenly increased their enthusiasm——