CH 35.2

In the next second, a guest said, “Which of the students brought out by Mr. Mo is not one of the best? Didn’t someone just say that third young master Wen is about to be selected as a new member of the Chinese Violin Association?”

“…This is also quite outstanding!”

Wen Chenglang’s heart suddenly thumped, and when he met Mo Qin’s gaze, a guilty conscience instantly crept up inside him.

One must know that Mo Qin was the chairman of the Chinese Violin Association and one of the core judges in charge of this selection.

“Chenglang, you haven’t received the notice from the association? You…”

The preliminary results of the shortlisted selection already came out, and Wen Chenglang was not selected. As a party involved, he should know the news better than anyone else.

Mo Qin only remained in doubt for two or three seconds, and as if he understood something, his eyes were full of disapproval, but eventually he did not tear Wen Chenglang ‘s face in public.

“Old Wen, I didn’t say it1I think he meant he never said that Wen Chenglang passed the test and became a member of the association..”

Mo Qin moved his gaze back to old man Wen’s face, and whispered in a heart-to-heart voice, “Good music cannot contain falsehood, so as being a human.”

“…..”

As soon as these words were spoken, some people immediately understood.

Mr. Mo didn’t expose Wen Chenglang’s lie in public because of old man Wen, but the message that followed was even more punishing than exposing his lie.

Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng looked at each other, “Luo Lingsheng, see? Be self-aware, lest you lift a stone and smash your own feet.”

Seeing the undisguised gloating between his brows and eyes, Luo Lingsheng responded, “Well, he’s not as good as you.”

Shi Yunnan originally just wanted to complain about Wen Chenglang, but he didn’t expect to receive Luo Lingsheng’s praise for no reason, so the corner of his mouth turned upward with indescribable joy.

Old man Wen and Wen Yanfeng looked at each other, their hearts could not hide their disappointment in Wen Chenglang, but they both concealed this thought very well.

Facing the eyes of everyone in the audience, Wen Chenglang’s head was buzzing, and he could not wait to find a hole in the ground to drill in.

He had left himself a leeway——by saying there was just a chance, in this way he could redeem himself later. It was uncertain whether he would be selected as a new member.

As a result?

The moment Mo Qin came, he pulled the rug from under his feet! He was imperceptibly and accurately attacked!

This old bastard!

Wen Chenglang was angry and regretful in his heart. If he knew that Mo Qin would come, he would definitely not say such words in front of everyone.

Song Zhiqiu also knew that her son was lying. The smugness in her heart was immediately removed, but she didn’t want her son to lose to Shi Yunnan in front of everyone.

“Chenglang, since it’s Grandpa’s birthday, as the eldest grandson, go up and play a song to entertain everyone.”

So what if he was good before? Shi Yunnan no longer knew how to play the violin.