CH 82.2

Mistake correction: So the duck is actually called “Call Duck”, a type of domesticated pet duck, not Cole Duck.

Mrs. Luo picked up the small bag that had been prepared and urged, “Car keys, cash, passport, and change of clothes, you should leave now! Wait for your father to take care of the matter. After this bout of wind… mom will find a way to contact you.”

Luo Yanchuan clenched his fists, “It’s all Luo Lingsheng’s doing! It must be him!”

“Yanchuan! It doesn’t matter who it is now.”

How could Mrs. Luo not know that it was Luo Lingsheng’s handiwork?

She took Luo Yanchuan downstairs and took him into the garage, “Your dad and I were thinking of living in peace, but we knew you weren’t willing, so we risked our lives to fight with you… ”

“Unfortunately, it’s still a lost cause.”

Luo Yanchuan knew that there was no better option now, so he could only listen to his mother, “Mom, take care of yourselves. While the green hills last, there’ll be wood to burn1Where there’s life, there’s hope..”

“I won’t just lose like this!”

The sound of the car door closing isolated Luo Yanchuan’s reluctance, and half a minute later, the car sped away.

Mrs. Luo, who was standing at the door of the house, looked at the car that disappeared at the entrance of the villa area and felt a burst of regret in her heart.

What happened to the main house that year was enough to teach their second house a lesson, but she and her husband still listened to the instigation of their own child, and began to covet the power and status that they had never received back then.

On one hand, she had her husband, who had been with her for many years, and on the other, her son, whom she regarded as her heart.

Mrs. Luo wiped away her tears. She and her husband had already discussed it.

If there was really a day when something went wrong, they would definitely find a way to clean up Luo Yanchuan’s name.

They only hoped that Luo Lingsheng could still give Luo Yanchuan a way out for the sake of his relatives and not pursue the matter any further, leaving a last ray of hope for their second house.

Luo Yanchuan knew that he was drunk driving, but now he had to step on the accelerator and rush forward.

He couldn’t stay at the hotel, and once he contacted those “friends” of his, they would sell off his whereabouts at any time, not to mention they weren’t worth contacting at all…

Luo Yanchuan, who had nowhere to go, slapped the steering wheel abruptly, and a figure that could be used suddenly appeared in his mind.

Just when he was distracted, a passerby suddenly appeared in front of his car.

“Damn!”

Luo Yanchuan suddenly stepped on the brakes and quickly turned the steering wheel.

–bang!