CH 89.2

Little Goldfish carried his school bag and pulled the suitcase, following the principle of doing things by himself.

“Goodbye, uncle, little uncle! I will miss you guys!”

“Bye, we’ll miss you too.”

Little Goldfish got their answer and regained the joy of going on a school trip. He took his own things and happily left.

Shi Yunnan looked at his little nephew’s back and withdrew his gaze with a smile, “Are you going to the headquarters this afternoon?”

“Yeah.”

Shi Yunnan sat back down beside him and casually asked, “There’s still no sign of Luo Yanchuan’s whereabouts on the police side?”

“The wanted notice was only released yesterday, so it may take time.”

Luo Lingsheng replied, his pupils were cold.

“Luo Yanchuan is at the end of the road now, he can’t make much of a wave by himself.”

The police surveillance cut off Luo Yanchuan’s previous contact with the outside world, but wherever information remained, it could easily become a clue to pinpoint him.

“But Luo Yanchuan is still hiding and refusing to obey the law; he must still be unwilling.”

Luo Lingsheng could admit that Luo Yanchuan had some of the “unyielding” blood of the Luo family, but his stubbornness and tenacity were always used in the wrong place.

One mountain cannot hold two tigers.

Luo Lingsheng wanted to control the Luo Group and use it as a backer for Shi Yunnan, Little Goldfish, and others, so he couldn’t easily let go of anyone who coveted the Luo Group.

Therefore, even though Mrs. Luo went to the company yesterday to beg in tears for Luo Lingsheng’s help, he still coldly refused.

Shi Yunnan frowned when he understood another underlying possibility in Luo Lingsheng’s words: “You mean, if he wants to struggle to the death, he must rely on external force?”

Luo Lingsheng did not deny this possibility, saying, “If it’s difficult to hide in the country, he probably chose to “illegally migrate” abroad. Luo Yanchuan has studied abroad before and has been making connections. Perhaps there might be someone who would help him.”

“…”

Shi Yunnan was gently reminded of something and inexplicably thought of a person. The plot of the original book world that had been left behind emerged again.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I just think you got a point.”

Shi Yunnan returned to his senses and had some calculations in his heart, “Lingsheng, when I accompanied you to treat your leg injury, didn’t I meet a foreigner?”

Luo Lingsheng still remembered the tip-off from his little nephew and nodded, “Yeah, what’s wrong?”

Shi Yunnan coughed sheepishly and confessed, “I just happened to be looking for him recently to talk about cooperation in the overseas ceramic market.”