Extra 3.1

The author has something to say: Front row note:

1. This chapter is an extrapolation of Luo Lingsheng x Shih Yunnan. [Hypothetical: Shih Yunnan did not leave the country in a fit of anger after the age of 18, and Luo Lingsheng did not encounter the predicament of family power struggles. This is an extrapolation based on this foundation!]

2. The opening timeline of this extrapolation is after the birthday party in Chapter 62. The rest of the plot development has nothing to do with the main text. Please treat it differently. (It's definitely a sweet cookie!)

3. The general character setting will not change, but the husband in this extension will have experienced much less hardships, so compared to the age at the beginning of the main text, his personality will be a little more lively.

Above, do not enter if you do not like it.

Imperial Capital Central Hospital.

Shih Yunnan stood stiffly in front of the emergency room door. His eyes were fixed on the bright red words' in emergency treatment '. His eyes were stinging and wet.

Soon, the sound of theory behind him pulled his chaotic mind back to reality.

"We just held a birthday party for them yesterday, but they really think they can do whatever they want now that they've grown up? They dare to come out and behave atrociously when they're still drunk? They're so bold that even Dad is going to be tortured into the operating room by them! "

"If anything happens to Dad this time, let's see how you're going to protect him!"

Aunt Song Zhiqiu's complaints and accusations were continuously transmitted into Shih Yunnan's mind. It was like a sharp knife that wanted to cut his heart alive.

Wen Yibei, who had paid the fees, immediately ran up. He protected Shih Yunnan's shoulders and comforted him while refuting in a gentle tone.

"Aunt, Yunnan is not such a person."

"Grandpa is still in the operating room. Let's not be discouraged."

As his uncle, Wen Yanfeng nodded in agreement. His eyes were filled with worry. "Zhiqiu, don't say too much. This matter hasn't been concluded yet …"

Song Zhiqiu retorted, "Why hasn't there been a conclusion? If it wasn't Shih Yunnan who did it, could it be Xiao Lang? "

Wen Chenglang, who was protected behind her, immediately retorted, "Mom, it wasn't me! It definitely wasn't me! Grandfather was pushed down by that ingrate from Shih Yunnan! "

Shih Yunnan clenched his fists and turned around abruptly, glaring furiously at the culprit who had pushed Old Mr. Wen to the ground.

"Wen Chenglang! You know it yourself! Who was the one who accidentally pushed Grandpa?! "

Wen Chenglang averted his gaze and subconsciously turned to his mother for help. "Mom, I really don't dare. It was Shih Yunnan who pushed him. It was clearly because he was angry at Grandpa's birthday party that he was biased towards Yibei."

"I didn't!"

Shih Yunnan retorted through gritted teeth. His chest heaved up and down violently. After a long while, he repeated, "… I really didn't."

Wen Yanfeng was not in a hurry to express his opinion. Instead, he looked at the children of the two 'involved parties'.

Although Shih Yunnan did not grow up in the Wen Family, as an elder, she naturally understood the child's character. The other party would never do something like purposely injure the old man.