CH 62.1

When Luo Lingsheng heard the inquiry, he turned around and immediately bumped into someone.

“……Ah.”

The person in his arms let out a muffled grunt, causing Luo Lingsheng to look down at him.

It was still the same pair of eyes that gave people a lasting impression, but the slyness at the bottom of those eyes had turned into a halo of intoxication, and the slightly upturned corner was now tinged with a little bit of attractive red.

—Shi Yunnan.

This name flashed in Luo Lingsheng’s mind. Before he could say anything, the other party tugged at his tie, “Who are you? How did you find your way here?“

“…..”

Luo Lingsheng smelled the alcohol on his body, but it was mixed with a hint of an indefinable, unexplained refreshing aroma, which caused him to let go of his previous aversion.

After a brief silence, Shi Yunnan, who was in front of him, moved closer to his arms again and pointed at the embroidered label on his clothes with drunken eyes, “Coincidentally, the two of us wear the same brand of… clothes.”

Luo Lingsheng remained silent and didn’t answer, and in the blink of an eye, Shi Yunnan let go of his tie.

The other party’s free hand suddenly poked his cheek, “You! You have a good eye! This is a niche brand from Austria, hic-“

He ended the sentence with a hiccup.

Luo Ling Sheng looked askance at the fingers below, inexplicably feeling that this person in front of him was a bit interesting. He took a half step back, “Do you know this designer?”

“Of course I do.” Shi Yunnan raised his chin proudly, but in fact he was swaying and trying to keep his feet steady.

“I, and my brother’s clothes, are all my choice! It’s my birthday present for us. I’ve saved… saved for a long time.“

In the last half of the sentence, his voice became muffled.

According to common sense, Luo Lingsheng should ignore this confused “little drunkard” and just walk away.

However, he accidentally witnessed the dispute in the side hall, and learned from his friend, Yu Shuo, about what happened to the brothers, Wen Yibei and Shi Yunnan, so at this moment, Luo Lingsheng stood still, and of course didn’t speak.

The opposite Shi Yunnan waited for a while, then suddenly frowned, “Hey!”

He approached again, his fingers quickly wrapped around Luo Lingsheng’s tie and pulled it forward, looking indescribably unreasonable1胡搅蛮缠[hú jiǎo mán chán]: To pester someone with unreasonable demands..

Luo Lingsheng furrowed his brows. His neck was strangled and he felt a little uncomfortable.

Just as he was about to break free from Shi Yunnan’s inexplicable pull, he heard the other party ask aggrievedly, “Why don’t you praise me?”

Luo Lingsheng didn’t react for a moment.

Shi Yunnan got closer again. He tried his best to raise his head, trying to make up for the difference in aura caused by the height difference.