CH 79.2

For a while, all eyes were on Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng, the two outsiders.

“Since all the parents are here, please listen to me.”

Shi Yunnan, who wasn’t afraid of trouble, took the initiative to step forward and repeat what Little Goldfish had just said.

“Our child won’t lie. The injury on his forehead was caused by the joint efforts of these six children, and they also stole the necklace.”

He looked around and finally fixed his eyes on Yuan Kewang.

“Children should be taught how to apologize when they do something wrong. While they are young, we can still correct their moral values. Now they are only covering up for petty theft and robbery. When they grow up, who knows what they will do?”

When the rest of the voice landed, Yuan Mang, who heard the commotion, came out.

Seeing the wound on Little Goldfish’s forehead and Luo Lingsheng and Shi Yunnan’s unanimous unhappy eyes, his heart suddenly felt bad, “Patriarch, what happened?”

“What can happen? Are the bosses from the Imperial Capital better than us normal folks?”

Chen Fang felt annoyed when she saw Yuan Meng, who stood in the outsiders’ camp, and said unhappily, “Can they educate a child better than us?”

“What’s wrong with my child hitting the ducks? In our countryside, ducks are raised for food. Or else do we have to raise them as pets and children like city people?”

“It’s normal for boys to bump and bruise when they play together. It’s your kid who’s too delicate. The swelling on the forehead will subside in three or five days.”

“By the way, do you have any evidence? I think this kid knocked his forehead himself! Perhaps he also lost his necklace on his own! This is the first time I’ve seen rich people coming to the countryside to blackmail people.”

Since opening the farmhouse, Chen Fang had consciously met many wealthy bosses. These people either had good fortune or came from good backgrounds. They didn’t do proper work and were best at showing off.

She didn’t have much fear of Yuan Meng’s immediate boss.

The barefoot are not afraid of those who wear shoes1The poor, who have nothing to lose, do not fear those in power.. Chen Fang didn’t believe that Luo Lingsheng could really call the police and arrest people. In the worst case scenario, if the big boss was really offended, the one who lost their job wouldn’t be her.

Luo Lingsheng’s face sank.

He really didn’t expect that one day he would be treated as a wicked person who blackmails a child.

Yuan Meng felt deeply unpleasant and quickly stood up and said, “Sister-in-law, you should say less. The patriarch and Mr. Shi are not the kinds of people you say!”

He looked at his little nephew, who wasn’t close to him, and asked with a stern face, “Kewang, take out the young master’s necklace immediately!”

Yuan Kewang shrank behind Chen Fang and refused to admit it by clenching his teeth, “I didn’t take it! Mom, you are right, Uncle is a white-eyed wolf!”