CH 68

“You, who are you calling a shameless dog?”

Wen Chenglang let out a vague question. The sharp pain in his abdomen had not yet subsided.

“That kick just now was for Grandpa.”

Shi Yunnan clenched his fist and punched Wen Chenglang hard before Song Zhiqiu rushed up, “This punch is for my uncle!”

—smack.

Another punch.

“This punch is for my brother!”

Wen Chenglang was powerless and his cheek hurt. A few instinctive words for help overflowed from the gap between his teeth, “Mom, mom…”

Song Zhiqiu seemed to have reacted suddenly. Her eyes were red, as if she was about to kill someone, “Shi Yunnan! Don’t you dare touch him again! I will fight with you!“

One of the bodyguards was quick to stop Song Zhiqiu before she rushed towards Shi Yunnan, “This lady, please mind your manners.”

After saying that, the bodyguard expressionlessly dragged Song Zhiqiu backward, keeping her and Shi Yunnan at a distance.

“Let go of me!”

Song Zhiqiu yelled in a panic.

When it came to Wen Chenglang, she would lose all sense and measure that a normal mother should have.

The bodyguard was unmoved. His bosses were Luo Lingsheng and Shi Yunnan.

Shi Yunnan took two steps towards Wen Chenglang and tugged on the other party’s collar. He raised his eyes to give a signal, and the bodyguard who was still controlling Wen Chenglang immediately let go.

Wen Chenglang was hit until he saw stars. He hadn’t broken free from the pain and dizziness at all, so he could only let Shi Yunnan tug at his collar.

Perhaps Song Zhiqiu’s shouting was too loud, and Wen Wanyou, who was beside her, finally reacted. She took a few steps forward and eventually stopped a few meters behind Shi Yunnan with lingering fears.

“Cousin Yunnan, you, you calm down. Can we sit down and talk peacefully? Now that Grandpa is still in the operating room, it’s not good for us to be arguing like this.”

“May, maybe there is some misunderstanding? How could my brother hurt Grandpa?“

When Wen Wanyou looked at Wen Chenglang, who was at the mercy of others, her heart and her mouth took a different stance.

As Wen Chenglang’s sister, how could she not know the true face of her brother?

Under the indulgence of their mother, Song Zhiqiu, he became very ambitious since he was a child. Although he was incompetent, he didn’t want to see others doing better than him.

He had always taken the flattering and polite words of outsiders seriously while ignoring the sincere advice of his own family. He was opinionated to a certain extent where he thought the whole world should revolve around him.

“How is it impossible for him to hurt Grandpa?”

Shi Yunnan turned sideways. His sharp eyes were like a sharp arrow that could pierce through everything and go straight to one’s lifeline, “Aren’t you the most direct witness to the old man’s injury and hospitalization after the birthday banquet that year?”