CH 86.2

“Other people’s crushes for years may end in nothing, but for us, when we meet again, I was called “husband” by you on the spot. I’m not losing out.”

Hearing this, Shi Yunnan finally showed a smile and couldn’t resist coming closer to tease him, “I told you I hit a jackpot.”

“It seems that we both didn’t do business at a loss?”

“Obviously.”

Shi Yunnan slightly restrained his emotions and moved his eyes to the last drawer, asking, “Are you hiding anything else?”

When he asked this, the anticipation hidden in his heart came out again.

Shi Yunnan knew that he was sensitive and starved for love by nature.

Before, he never expected others to bring him a sense of security, but now Luo Lingsheng had quietly filled his heart with love, making him willing to ask for and look forward to pleasant surprises and a sense of security.

Luo Lingsheng gestured with his eyes, “Why don’t you open it and take a look?”

With permission, Shi Yunnan turned back and bent down to open the third drawer.

Two identical-looking marriage certificates and a small black velvet box.

There wasn’t much in the drawer, but it was enough to make Shi Yunnan hold his breath.

Luo Lingsheng went around his already stunned lover, took out the black velvet small box, and made the gesture that he had imagined thousands of times in his mind.

“Yunnan, I know it’s too crude to do it this way, but would you like to…”

Luo Lingsheng looked into his lover’s eyes and asked, word by word, “Would you like to spend the rest of your life with me?”

The small black velvet box was opened, and it contained a pair of simple yet exquisite men’s rings.

The faces of the two rings, which were almost the same size, were connected to each other with a bold “S,” and fine diamond lights were embedded in one end and the other end.

“…”

Shi Yunnan stared at the pair of rings in the box, and his thoughts wandered off for a while. He caught a glimpse of the marriage certificate on the table from the corner of his eye and finally came up with a sentence.

“Luo Lingsheng, happy first anniversary.”

There was no need to use too many words to describe their tacit understanding.

In ten seconds, the long-cherished rings were finally put on each of their ring fingers.

Shi Yunnan clasped Luo Lingsheng’s hot palm and chuckled, “Is this what you told me on the phone earlier?”

“Yeah.”

Luo Lingsheng originally planned half a month in advance and remotely controlled other venues for marriage proposals, but when he got off the plane and went home yesterday, he was frightened by Shi Yunnan, who was in a state of collapse.