CH 80.2

“Mom… wuwu…”

When Yuan Kewang saw that his always-mighty uncle and fiery mother had been defeated, the fear in his heart exploded.

He failed to obey Chen Fang’s instructions and ran over, crying, “I was wrong… I don’t want to be caught by the police… I won’t steal anything anymore!”

Because it was dark and he couldn’t see the road clearly, Yuan Kewang slipped on the small stone and fell on the concrete floor. When he raised his head again, the wound on his forehead was more serious than that of Little Goldfish.

False cries turned into explosive tears because he really got hurt.

When Chen Fang saw this scene, she immediately put away the mask of exaggerated complaints and swiftly crawled to her son’s side, distressed beyond measure.

“Xiao Wang, look at Mommy! I’m sorry I can’t protect you. I shouldn’t have led this group of people to our doorstep!”

Shi Yunnan sneered and spoke first, “What a joke. Your child fell by himself, so we’re to blame?”

“Now you know how it hurts. When our child was bullied by Yuan Kewang, why didn’t I see you come out and accuse him?”

His words had just fallen when another headlight shone over from far to near.

Qin Jian, who came to meet up with them, quickly got out of the car. He saw the chaotic scene in front of him and frowned slightly, “Patriarch, Mr. Shi.”

After speaking, he glanced at Yuan Meng again.

Yuan Meng knew that Chen Ping was now powerless to do anything and quickly walked back to Luo Lingsheng’s side to plead guilty, “Patriarch, this is all my fault. I will personally take them to the city police station to report the case. I won’t let them off the hook easily.”

If this matter wasn’t enough to file a case, Yuan Meng could still take out the past “forced transfer records” as evidence…

All in all, he would definitely let Chen Ping and Chen Fang get the punishment they deserve.

Yuan Meng took a deep breath. His good intentions had unexpectedly spiraled into something bad, “Patriarch, after this matter is over, I-I will submit my resignation.”

Qin Jian looked over in surprise, “Resignation?”

“I never wanted to care about your family’s business, and your family’s business can’t cost you your job.”

Luo Lingsheng made his attitude clear in a few words, “Go back and deduct half a month’s salary. This shouldn’t happen ever again.”

Yuan Meng had been in charge of his security for so long, and he had never made a mistake nor slacked off for a minute.

Today, something happened suddenly, on the premise that he allowed the other party to enter the house.

Good or bad, Luo Lingsheng could tell.

“It’s easy to say, but his family doesn’t care about him.” Shi Yunnan added with a snort, “If they don’t suffer, will they really stop?”