Extra 1.1

Luo Lingsheng had just walked out of the airport when he saw his good friend, Yu Shuo, in the arrival hall.

Yu Shuo met his gaze and waved his hand, "Lingsheng, over here."

Luo Lingsheng nodded and walked closer.

As soon as the two met, Yu Shuo asked about business, "How's the cooperation in the United States going?"

"The other party will send a representative the day after tomorrow. You can arrange for people to be ready to receive and sign the follow-up bill." Luo Lingsheng answered crisply, with a hint of arrogance in his eyes.

Yu Shuo heard the expected answer and snorted, "I knew it. There's no client you can't get. No wonder Grandfather Luo keeps praising you for being the most like him when he was young."

The Luo family behind Luo Lingsheng was the most powerful family in the capital. His grandfather, Luo Baisheng, was also known as Grandfather Luo.

Grandfather Luo was already 94 years old, but he was still in charge of the family business. His children and grandchildren did not dare to complain.

As Grandfather Luo's favorite grandson, Luo Lingsheng should have entered the Luo Group as soon as he graduated and held important positions. However, he did not want to be too involved with his family. It took him a long time to persuade Grandfather Luo to set up his own business.

Grandfather Luo saw that Luo Lingsheng was still young, so he wanted to give him time to gain experience and go out to experience some hardships. Therefore, he nodded and agreed.

Today, Luo Lingsheng and Yu Shuo jointly established an internet company, which was currently developing very well.

"Don't say such things outside."

Luo Lingsheng put the suitcase in the trunk, went back to the front seat, and got into the front passenger seat. "I don't want to get into trouble if the first family hears about this."

"Yes."

Yu Shuo chuckled, buckled his seat belt, and started the car.

"Old Master Luo is getting older. Even if he is unwilling to let go of the family's power now, in another one or two years, he should be able to enjoy the rest of his life, right? When the time comes, will your fourth branch fight or not? "

Old Master Luo had been married twice. After he gave birth to two sons and a daughter with his first wife, he couldn't resist the breakup of their relationship and divorced.

Later on, he married his second wife. When he was nearly fifty years old, he had another son, Luo Lingsheng's father.

Now, with Old Master Luo as the center, his three sons and one daughter were ranked according to their age. They were divided into 'First Branch', 'Second Branch', 'Third Branch', and 'Fourth Branch'.

Luo Lingsheng's father was the youngest, and was known as the 'fourth branch'.

"It's not my turn to fight."

Luo Lingsheng opened the car window to get some fresh air. "My father never had this idea. He agreed to let me come out and set up my own family because he wanted to distance me from the Luo family."

Compared with their family, who didn't fight or fight, the first branch had long been secretly plotting.

Yu Shuo didn't think so. "How can you distance yourself from this? In today's society, it's not like the ancient times when the branch family was divided. You're taking advantage of the benefits you deserve. You're too careful. "

A trace of vigilance flashed in Luo Lingsheng's eyes, and then she changed the topic.

"My parents don't want to fight, and I don't think it's troublesome. My sister and brother-in-law just got married, and they don't think about these things at all. Let the other three branches do what they want."