CH 74.1

In the blink of an eye, it was Sunday.

Mo Xuanqi and Luo Yanchuan engagement banquet was arranged at the largest central hotel in the Imperial Capital. It was said that the display of splendor was the largest in the Imperial Capital in the past two years.

When Shi Yunnan arrived at the entrance of the hotel, he felt that the rumors were not false.

From the entrance of the hotel, he could see blue-tone decorations. Nearly 10,000 blue roses formed a flower route up the spiral staircase, leading the guests all the way to the main engagement hall on the third floor.

Not only that, every three meters’ distance, there was a lamp embedded with sparkling jewels. The combination of light from diamonds sets off the gorgeous and dazzling color, creating a dreamscape-like atmosphere.

“These two powerful families have joined forces and this engagement banquet cost tens of millions, right?” Shi Yunnan took the initiative to push Luo Lingsheng’s wheelchair to the elevator on the other side.

Qin Jian and Yuan Meng followed behind them and stepped into the elevator together.

Qin Jian pressed down the floor number while answering Shi Yunnan’s question just now, “I heard that the second house spent a full 30 million on this engagement banquet. On the other hand, the Mo and Fang families who married their daughters didn’t pay a cent.”

“Tsk tsk, they spent so much on an engagement. It seems that the second house of the Luo family has paid a lot this time?” Shi Yunnan looked at Luo Lingsheng and smiled subtly.

Luo Lingsheng’s fingers slightly stroke the handle of the wheelchair. His eyes showed a sharp look, “One who is not prepared to risk his child will never catch the wolf.” mfn: To achieve a certain purpose, one must pay a corresponding price.

A simple common saying dug out the true intentions of Luo’s second house.

Mo Bai’an and Fang Ya only had one daughter, Mo Xuanqi, and both of them were successful entrepreneurs. Naturally, they had abundant assets hidden under them.

To be more realistic, as long as Luo Yanchuan became the son-in-law of Mo and Fang and managed to get hold of Mo Xuanqi, his fiancé, he could get back more than this mere 30 million in the future.

The elevator door opened in response, and the noise came immediately.

Shi Yunnan pushed Luo Lingsheng out of the elevator, and then went around to the front of his lover, bending over to arrange the other party’s tie and royal blue cufflinks, “Let’s just watch a good show today.”

The two of them locked eyes.

Luo Lingsheng chuckled and lowered his eyes. He stretched out his hand and pinched Shi Yunan’s cool fingertips, “When I go abroad for rehab in a couple of days, don’t follow me.”

“Why?”

“If you don’t have a design job and you’re bored at home,…” Luo Lingsheng paused and gazed at him with affection, “You can think about how to set up our future wedding.”

Shi Yunnan’s eyes widened involuntarily, and then he smiled, “Are you serious?”

“I am.”