Extra 3.3

Shih Yunnan stayed in the hospital for an entire week. It was only after confirming that Old Master Wen's condition had improved that he could finally relax.

The door of the VIP ward opened.

The medical staff who had finished the examination walked out. "Old Master Wen is awake and conscious. Family members can go in and chat with him now."

"Okay, thank you, doctor."

Wen Yanfeng hurriedly expressed his gratitude and gestured for Song Zhiqiu to follow him in.

Wen Yibei was about to follow when she realized that Shih Yunnan had no intention of moving. "… Yunnan?"

Shih Yunnan stood rooted to the ground and hesitated. "Brother, go in and accompany Grandpa. It's fine as long as he's fine. I … I don't want to go in."

For the entire week, whenever he met Song Zhiqiu, Song Zhiqiu did not treat him well.

Even though Song Zhiqiu was concerned about her status as Wen Yibei's aunt, the disgust in his eyes was very obvious.

Shih Yunnan knew what Song Zhiqiu meant. He did not want to stay in the Wen family at all. Now that Old Master Wen was out of danger, he had fulfilled his responsibility to take care of him.

"Why don't you go in?"

Wen Yibei frowned slightly and grabbed her brother's wrist. "Yunnan, you're not the one who did something wrong. You shouldn't be the one who should be ashamed to see others."

In comparison, the real culprit, Wen Chenglang, had gone into hiding and 'disappeared' since the day of the accident. He had not appeared until now.

Wen Yibei was afraid that the people in the ward would hear the gossip, so she took a deep breath and approached Shih Yunnan. "Do you really want to hide abroad and not come back?"

"Yunnan, I'm your brother. I know what you're thinking."

"I've lived in the Wen family since I was young. Some people in the family will inevitably have opinions about me. They won't treat me better just because you give in. You've already given in to me once when you were young. I won't allow you to give in again."

"If you insist on leaving …" Wen Yibei made a decision. "Fine, I'll go with you."

In any case, they were already adults. Would they really die if they left the Wen family?

He owed Old Master Wen a debt of gratitude for raising him, and he would definitely find a way to repay him in the future. However, he could not watch his younger brother leave with a groundless accusation!

They wouldn't admit to anything that wasn't wrong.

"Brother, you …" Shih Yunnan knew Wen Yibei's character very well.

Normally, he treated people gently and politely, but once he decided on something, even ten oxen wouldn't be able to pull him back.

Wen Yanfeng's voice suddenly came from the ward. "Yibei, Yunnan, come in."

Shih Yunnan hesitated for two seconds before he finally grabbed Wen Yibei's hand. "Brother, let's go in. I don't plan to leave."