CH 29.2

Half an hour later, inside the Rongxing District Police Station.

Yuan Rui, who was badly beaten black and blue, sat on the chair with red eyes and did not speak, but he was already sober from the alcohol.

Shi Yunnan sat calmly on the other side, followed by the worried Wen Yibei.

The quarrel between the two parties was too loud, which attracted the attention of other guests in the nightclub. Some guests were afraid it would develop into a big incident, so they hid in the crowd and called the police silently.

The nightclub was just a street away from the police station in this area.

As soon as the police heard that there was a fight in the nightclub, they arrived at the scene within five minutes, and then brought them both back for questioning.

Not far away, Fu Ziyu, as the nightclub owner, was busy explaining the situation to the police.

“Look at you, your arm is bruised.”

“Brother, I’m fine with this little injury.”

Shi Yunnan didn’t care about this scratch at all, and asked instead, “Does your waist still hurt? Why don’t you go to the hospital for a CT scan first? If your waist is seriously injured, Yuan Rui and I are not finished.”

After he finished speaking, he glanced at Yuan Rui on the other end of the bench. The other party sat down on the chair with his head lowered uncharacteristically, his clenched fist oozing a lot of blood.

“That jade pendant might be very important to him. I saw him clutch it in his hand all the time.” Wen Yibei whispered to his brother.

Come to think of it, the bloodstain on the other party’s hand was from the wound cut by the broken jade pendant.

“I didn’t smash it on purpose.”

Shi Yunnan’s eyes flickered slightly, nevertheless he added, “As long as he is willing to apologize to you, I will immediately apologize and compensate him.”

Wen Yibei sighed and said nothing.

The matter had come to this point, it’s meaningless to decide who was in the right or wrong.

Soon, Fu Ziyu walked back with the police officer, the latter said in a businesslike manner.

“Since both of you have agreed to settle this matter privately, then it’s easy to handle. You can leave after signing the case confirmation letter. Remember not to do this again!”

As soon as the voice fell, Qin Jian’s voice sounded at the door, “Patriarch, Mr. Shi is over there.”

“……”

Shi Yunnan locked on Luo Lingsheng’s figure, his heart thumped, and his relaxed and calm momentum vanished into the thin air.

Before he could figure out how to explain, Luo Lingsheng controlled the wheelchair to approach him, his eyes were deep and terrifyingly solemn.

Shi Yunnan was subconsciously frightened and wanted to avoid him, but he had to force a smile, “How did you know I was here?”

“It’s hard not to know when you guys made such a big commotion in the nightclub.”

Luo Lingsheng replied calmly, but in fact, the big stone that weighted his heart quietly fell to the ground.

He finished his work early tonight. Thinking of the sentence Shi Yunnan casually mentioned in the afternoon: Or are you going to accompany me? I’d be happy to have your personal supervisie me.