CH 30.2

The next day, Shi Yunnan woke up feeling dizzy to the point where he couldn’t tell the north from the south.

He put his hand to his head, and unconsciously issued two low murmurs as he just woke up.

Da da da.

The sound of slippers trotting on the floor rang out.

Little Goldfish, who had been guarding the door for a long time, heard the movement in the room, and rushed to the bedside immediately, “Little uncle, are you awake?”

Shi Yunnan was still a little confused, and narrowed his eyes, “Huh? Why don’t you go to class?”

“School is on vacation.”

Little Goldfish propped his hands on the edge of the bed and tilted his head adorably.

“Uncle said you drank last night and didn’t let me wake you up, but little uncle you’ve been in bed for too long, I’ve already had breakfast.”

Shi Yunnan got up and tried to recall what happened last night.

Unfortunately, the aftereffect of the bottle and a half of whisky was too strong, he found out that his drunken memory was in bits and pieces.

However, the brief side kiss…

Was it his drunken impulse, or a drunken dream?

——Swish!

The blinding sunlight that suddenly broke into the bedroom interrupted Shi Yunnan’s thoughts. He subconsciously raised his hands to block it and squinted to adapt to the light.

“Little uncle, wait for me!”

Little Goldfish who finished drawing the curtains ran out again.

In less than three minutes, he cautiously walked in with a steaming ceramic mug, “For you!”

Little Goldfish’s hand strength was limited, and his hand almost became unsteady.

Shi Yunnan quickly took it from him and asked with a smile, “You poured warm water for me?”

“Yes, it has honey in it.”

Little Goldfish obediently lay on the bedside, and answered with his little head raised as if offering a treasure.

“In the story you told me before, when the little bear was drunk, his family dug honey and soaked it in water for him to drink.”

“I asked uncle and he said it was okay.”

Shi Yunnan rubbed Little Goldfish’s head, “Thank you.”

Naturally, he would not disappoint the child’s wish, and took a few mouthfuls in front of him.

The sweet honey water warmed the stomach and seemed to disperse the remaining alcohol in the body.

Little Goldfish watched Shi Yunnan raise his head to drink water, and couldn’t help swallowing his saliva, “Uncle, is it delicious? Is it sweet?”

Seeing his straightforward eyes, gluttonous to the point of drooling, Shi Yunnan immediately understood.

It was true that this little brat wanted to take care of him, and it was also true that he wanted to drink sweet honey water.

Shi Yunnan handed him the remaining half of the honey water, and instructed in a warm voice, “Sit down first. I’ll take a shower.”

Little Goldfish was overjoyed and answered obediently, “Okay!”

Ten minutes later.

The big and small persons left the room, and happened to bump into Luo Lingsheng in the corridor.