CH 5

"I have to tie what I want to myself by every means."

Five minutes later, the car drove into Luo’s Manor.

Shi Yunnan watched the greenery of the lawn and the relief fountain on both sides and raised the corner of his mouth, “It’s really the style of the rich, Mr. Luo.”

“The land left by several generations of the family has become like this after repeated development and construction. The place is a little big, let the housekeeper show you around when the time comes.”

Luo Lingsheng’s answer was as low and pleasant as ever.

“Isn’t Mr. Luo curious about the reason why I agreed to this ‘fake marriage’ so quickly?”

Shi Yunnan looked back at him, blatantly sounding him out, “What if I fell in love with the Luo family’s tremendous fortune and attempted to get a piece of it from this fake marriage?”

The wind outside the car window swept up a strand of his hair, and dangled around, easily shaking people’s hearts.

Luo Lingsheng did not look away, his voice was inexplicably lowered, “I’m not curious because this proposal was made by me. It’s enough if you choose to accept it. As for wanting to divide the Luo family property from under my nose, then second young master Shi must be very capable.”

As his words fell, the car stopped in front of the main house.

The assistant and bodyguard in the same car got off quickly, one opened the rear door and the other placed the wheelchair.

“Patriarch, we’re here.”

“En.” Luo Lingsheng was obviously accustomed to their behavior, and moved from the car seat to the wheelchair with his own strength.

Shi Yunnan watched his movement with downcast eyes and raised an eyebrow with interest.

Soon, an elderly housekeeper led people out to welcome them, “Patriarch, you are back, is everything going well?”

Luo Ling Sheng answered in a low voice and cast his eyes into the car, “Come down.”

The housekeeper followed his gaze and found Shi Yunnan sitting still in the car.

A touch of fluctuation emerged under his eyes, and his tone seemed to follow the ups and downs, “Patriarch, this… is this second young master Shi?”

Shi Yunnan got out of the car, and casually tied his wind-blown hair before introducing himself, “Hello, my name is Shi Yunnan.”

“The reason why I’m here is because your patriarch and I ‘fell in love at first sight’ and ‘hit it off’ with the intention of getting married.”

The joke in his words was particularly obvious.

The housekeeper was startled, “This…”

“Well, from today on, he is one of the owners of this family.” Luo Lingsheng calmly announced a major event.

“Uncle Qin, please go back and tell the servants to pay attention.”

Uncle Qin was considered to have seen the world and quickly steadied his emotions, “Yes, Patriarch.”

“Qin Jian, you and Yuan Meng will go to Shi’s house again.” Luo Lingsheng instructed his subordinates, and then directed the question to Shi Yunnan, “How many things have you left there?”

Shi Yunnan shrugged indifferently, “It’s just a packed suitcase.”

Qin Jian nodded, and as soon as he was about to get into the car, Shi Yunnan added, “Wait, there should be a group photo in the second compartment of the left bedside table. Please help me get it too.”