CH 36.1

From childhood to adulthood, Wen Yibei rarely got angry.

When Shi Yunnan was at Wen’s house, he accepted all of Wen Chenglang’s provocations. When Shi Yunnan was not at Wen’s house, Wen Yibei could still endure it, and never caused any trouble to the elders.

In the long run, Wen Chenglang regarded Wen Yibei as a person without temper.

Now that he was suddenly punched by Wen Yibei, and seeing the bloodshot eyes of the other party, he couldn’t react for a while.

“Wen Chenglang, apologize to Yunnan right now!”

Wen Yibei repeated again, his fists were clenched tightly, and there was a trace of uncontrollable trembling.

At this moment, he was obviously angered by Wen Chenglang’s words and deeds, and he was anxious to protect his younger brother.

Seeing this scene, Shi Yunnan’s anger caused by Wen Chenglang was slightly dissipated by the warmth in his heart.

He shook Wen Yibei’s wrist, then coldly glanced at Wen Chenglang and his confused friend, “Brother, don’t be angry, your hand is for pulling a bow and string, not for beating these two garbage.”

If he hurt his hand in the process, he would suffer great loss.

“Garbage?”

Wen Chenglang said incredulously, the corner of his mouth twitched with pain, and the bloody smell quickly filled his mouth.

He carefully touched the corner of his mouth that was punched by Wen Yibei. This time, his anger surged up—

“Apologize? Why the hell am I apologizing for? Pei!”

Wen Chenglang spat out a mouthful of blood and loosened his somewhat strangled suit, tie and buttons, “Wen Yibei, why don’t you look at yourself? You have lived in my house since you were a child, and ate my family’s food. What you have now, which of it was not given to you by my family?”

“If it wasn’t for grandpa who insisted on bringing you back, let me tell you, today, you wouldn’t be much better than Shi Yunnan! If he finds someone who has no legs, you will find someone who has no hands. You two brothers are just the same… ”

Shi Yunnan bypassed Wen Yibei, and punched his right cheek, “Shut the hell up!”

“—Ah!” Wen Chenglang let out a scream.

Wen Yibei’s temperament was gentle. Although the punch just now exhausted all his strength, it only managed to knock Wen Chenglang back a few steps.

Shi Yunnan was different.

This punch contained all of his anger, he exhausted his full strength, and knocked him down with one punch.

Seeing this situation, Wen Chenglang’s friend immediately stepped forward with concern, “Brother Lang, are you alright?”

“Yang Ling, you, you go beat them for me!”

Wen Chenglang squeezed out these words through gritted teeth.

Compared with a friend, Yang Ling was more like Wen Chenglang’s lacky. The former was a music teacher with average level and income who accidentally befriended the latter at an event.