CH 67

Butler Qin was already waiting at the gate when Shi Yunnan walked out of the Imperial Capital International Airport with Little Goldfish in his arms.

Uncle Qin waved and shouted, “Mr. Shi, little young master.”

The sleepy Little Goldfish yawned and his eyes lit up instantly, “Grandpa Qin! I miss you so much~”

With his sweet and soft accent that was tainted with sleepiness, he became everyone’s little darling wherever he went.

Butler Qin quickly opened his arms and held the child he hadn’t seen for a long time.

Little Goldfish did not resist his hug in the slightest, and nuzzled up to him good-naturedly, “Grandpa Qin, I brought you a lot of delicious food. They are all in my schoolbag.”

“Thank you, little young master.”

The butler weighed Little Goldfish and confirmed that the other party had put on some more weight before he felt at ease.

“Mr. Shi, the patriarch scheduled your flight at two in the morning, so you must be tired from the long-distance flight, right? The family driver is waiting outside. Should we return early to rest?“

The incident was so sudden that Shi Yunnan decided to come back at short notice.

Luo Lingsheng’s wound had not completely healed after surgery. Furthermore, he was required to remain in the medical center for rehabilitation and other related events.

As for Little Goldfish,

Shi Yunnan was afraid that, without him, the uncle and nephew would only stare at each other all day with nothing to do, so after asking Little Goldfish for his opinion, they came back together.

Shi Yunnan looked at the time on the phone and said, “Uncle Qin, take Little Goldfish back first. I still have some personal matters to deal with.”

Butler Qin heard this and asked again, “Do you need me to send someone to help?”

Shi Yunnan was afraid that the butler would be worried, so he casually instructed, “It’s alright. I’ll just contact my brother directly about the trouble at the Wen family.”

Little Goldfish opened his small school bag and brought out two pieces of his favorite white chocolate for Shi Yunnan, “Little Uncle, come back early after your work! I want to sleep with you tonight.“

He finally got rid of his uncle, and he still had a lot of stories he wanted to hear.

Shi Yunnan took the child’s good intention and rubbed his head again, “Okay.”

After the butler left with Little Goldfish, Shi Yunnan thought about sending Luo Lingsheng a WeChat message to report his safety. It was two in the morning abroad, and he was afraid that the WeChat call would disturb his lover’s rest.

Unexpectedly, less than ten seconds after the text message was sent, Luo Lingsheng directly dialed back.

Shi Yunnan’s eyes were slightly startled, but his fingers pressed on two steps faster than his thoughts.

“Hey, why haven’t you slept yet?”

“I knew when your flight landed, so I purposefully waited.”

After a Flashed Marriage with the Disabled Tyrant (BL)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें