CH 49.2

Luo Lingsheng could feel his(syn) dishonest hand probing around, and his eyes could no longer maintain the usual composure.

He clasped the back of Shi Yunnan’s neck and pulled him down, then chased after those lips with an irresistible possessiveness, “Okay, I’ll listen to you.”

The kiss was getting fiercer.

Luo Lingsheng clearly stated that he would listen to him, but he still firmly occupied the initiative in this entanglement.

His slightly calloused fingertips seemed to be tainted with fire. Every time they wandered to a place, they could raise a wave of heat, gradually converging the mind and burning the senses to a blank.

Shi Yunnan buried his head in the crook of Luo Lingsheng’s shoulder, and the hand that had been provoking people at the beginning had already stopped moving.

The promise of mutual help has turned into a one-sided muffled groan.

Shi Yunnan belatedly realized that the amount of experience he had surreptitiously read on the forum would not be as exciting as Luo Lingsheng’s real sword and gun.

He only felt hot with every breath he took, and could only follow his instincts to stay close to the man in front of him who was in control of his impulses.

“Luo Lingsheng…”

“Stop calling. Are you not going to help me?” Luo Lingsheng’s voice was unbelievably deep. He bit his lover’s earlobe punishingly and kept accelerating his hand movements.

How could Shi Yunnan still listen to him?

He just kept calling out his lover’s name over and over again, until his brain suddenly went blank, as if everything around him had stopped.

Luo Lingsheng met Shi Yunnan’s out-of-focus but ambiguous red eyes. He had all kinds of intentions but was unable to implement them because of his body.

He tried to restrain his impulse, but couldn’t resist coming up for a kiss, “…Don’t take back what you said.”

………[Omitted]

The following day, Luo’s house dining table

Little Goldfish obediently sat at the dining table, listening to the butler’s “complaint” to Luo Lingsheng, “Patriarch, young master got up quite a bit late today. I’m afraid he didn’t go to bed on time last night.“

“I saw that his eyes were still fogged with sleepiness, so I took the liberty to cancel the morning private lesson. When that time comes, I’ll talk to the private tutor and see if we can find a slot to make up for it next week.“

Hearing this, Little Goldfish glanced back and forth at Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng, “It’s normal for little uncle to sleep in, but even uncle got up late today, so I’m not the only one sleeping in.”

“…..”

Shi Yunnan, who was drinking porridge, almost choked at this sentence and inexplicably glanced at Luo Lingsheng with some guilty conscience.

Last night, the two of them still couldn’t reach the last step, but the process was exciting enough. After the “reconciliation talk” was over, they couldn’t help but toss and turn. On top of that, they mess around until the early hours of the morning before going to bed.