CH 81.2

After three days, Luo Lingsheng set off overseas again and continued the second course of rehabilitation on time.

Compared with the last parting, Shi Yunnan felt a little less reluctant this time, but had a little more expectation.

After all, with Luo Lingsheng’s current leg condition, he might be able to completely break away from external assistance and appear in front of him in a standing posture.

YUNAN STUDIO

Shi Yunnan confirmed through WeChat that Luo Lingsheng arrived safely, and then put down his mobile phone and continued his design work.

Yuan Rui hadn’t come back yet. He had to personally assume responsibilities in the studio as a partner and one of the bosses.

Suddenly, he heard sounds of greetings outside the room.

“Hello, Director Yuan.”

“Director Yuan, are you back?”

Shi Yunnan raised his eyes when he heard the sound, and in the next second, the door of the office was opened.

Yuan Rui was wearing loose sportswear, but even this couldn’t hide his increasingly thin figure. The flesh on both sides of his cheeks had completely fallen off, and the haggard powerlessness could be seen in his eyes.

Yuan Rui met Shi Yunnan’s gaze and evoked a powerless smile, “What a loyal friend you are. You left me alone in Fu City and ran back first.”

Shi Yunnan stood up from his position and quickly pulled him to the side of the sofa to sit down, “What’s the matter with you?”

“What?” Yuan Rui was stunned for half a second.

“Lu…” Shi Yunnan paused, and started from a simpler topic, “Is your injury fully recovered? Why don’t you rest in the hospital for a while longer?”

“My arms and knees are still bruised. The scabs won’t be a problem though. I got several stitches on my forehead, but I can remove the stitches when I return to the Imperial Capital…”

Yuan Rui took off his hat and continued to laugh, “Unfortunately, there may be scars in the future, so I had to give up the face of the studio position to you.”

Shi Yunnan couldn’t laugh, so he comforted him, “You can cover it with a bang. Besides, it’s not ugly to have a scar on a man’s forehead.”

“Um.”

Yuan Rui nodded and brought up work, “This time I was away for nearly 20 days. I was afraid that work would pile up, so I rushed back.”

“By the way, how is the initial cooperation with the porcelain factory? Do you need me to negotiate the price again? Also, you said last time that you want to sell ceramics overseas…”

“Yuan Rui.”

Shi Yunnan frowned and interrupted his inquiry. His friend was a little strange this time.

“What’s wrong?”

“I will handle the cooperation with the porcelain factory. I met a foreigner who knows a little about ceramics. I will actively try to cooperate with him in the future regarding overseas sales…”