CH 39.1

Uncle likes you very much too.

Hearing this, the smile on Shi Yunnan's lips unconsciously froze. He carried Little Goldfish and put him on the desk, then denied the claim, "You are such a mischievous child. How do you know that Luo Lingsheng likes me? "

"He definitely likes you, ah. Little Uncle is so good. Everyone likes you. "

Little Goldfish shook his head in response. He paused and continued to prove the answer he had just given with his own point of view.

"Uncle is very fierce towards everyone else, but he is very kind to you. The first time we met, he told me that you are a family. "

"We're only kind to people we like, aren't we?"

"..."

Shi Yunnan stared at Little Goldfish's clear eyes and was unable to refute it.

Those closely involved can not see the problem as clearly as bystanders.

Sometimes adults are not as perceptive as children, and their most innocent thoughts are often the most accurate.

That's right.

Luo Lingsheng is a name that onlookers would be scared to hear. A person who was unrelenting toward Xie Keyue and Wen Wanyou. Can this kind person allow him to run wild just because of a contract?

Although Shi Yunnan felt that he himself was good enough, he wouldn't be so proud to think that he was unmatched under this sky.

Even more so, if Luo Lingsheng wanted to have a contract marriage, there would be many people rushing to sign up, so why did he have to choose someone he had only met once?

"Little Uncle, are you still not happy?"

Seeing that Shi Yunnan stopped talking, Little Goldfish suddenly put his tender little face in front of him and said, "Then you can poke my face. It's fun. "

Shi Yunnan was amused by Little Goldfish and poked his cheek as he wished.

"Little Uncle, don't be afraid. If Uncle makes you angry, I will teach him a lesson when I grow up. "

When his uncle was not at home, Little Goldfish did not hesitate to favor Shi Yunnan.

Shi Yunnan pretended to be surprised, "Yo, how dare you teach Luo Lingsheng a lesson?"

Thinking of Luo Lingsheng's serious face, Little Goldfish instantly wimped out, "...... Shall we work together? Uncle doesn't dare to be mean to Little Uncle. "

"Who said that? He was mean to me today."

"Ah? Uncle is bad then. "

The two people, one big and one small, chatted about trivial, random, and even cute kiddish things.

When the clock hit his usual bedtime, Little Goldfish yawned uncontrollably, rubbing his teary eyes,"... Little uncle."

"You want to go to bed, don't you? I'll carry you back to bed. "

"Can I sleep with you, little uncle?" Little Goldfish glanced at the cat pajamas on his body and lowered his head to smell it, "I've already washed it, it doesn't stink."