CH 14

“Do you guys know whose territory this is? And you dare to……”

Before brother Cong could finish flaunting his superiority, he was thrown backhand to the ground by the straight-faced Yuan Meng.

“Ah! Don’t don’t don’t! Hands, my hands are going to be broken.”

Brother Cong was in so much pain and couldn’t help begging for mercy. He clearly had a fierce face, but at this moment he was no better than a little quail.

The front door of the car opened, and Qin Jian, who had zero combat power, finally jumped out.

He looked around, and taking pictures of these wretched faced rascals with his mobile phone for evidence, then approached Yuan Meng, “Mengmeng, you can beat ten people with this punch, your skill won’t regress…”

Qin Jian caught a glimpse of the scratch on Yuan Meng’s wrist through his peripheral vision. Halfway through the teasing, his voice changed to nervousness, “You’re hurt? Are you ok?”

“A little scratch, it’s okay.” Yuan Meng walked back to the car solemnly and asked, “Patriarch, second young master Shi, how should we deal with these people?”

Luo Lingsheng glanced at the gangsters on the ground, and then moved his inquiring gaze back to Shi Yunnan, “Tell me the truth, how did you get into trouble with them?”

“Bad luck, I was targeted by the owner of this nightclub, and the other party wanted them to kidnap me by force.”

Shi Yunnan’s eyes overflowed with disgust, and the encounter in his dream resurfaced again, “This nightclub should have practiced some unspoken rules, kidnapping people and then drugging them to film s*xtape as a threat…”

Yuan Meng and Qin Jian heard of these dirty methods, and unanimously showed contempt——

With such an experience, the mind and body of the person being played with was pretty much ruined.

Luo Lingsheng’s fingertips hidden in the dark rubbed hard for a moment, the depths of the dark pupils revealed some hostility, but he restrained himself and returned to calmness, “Qin Jian, call the police.”

“Yes.” Qin Jian responded quickly.

These gangsters should squat in prison, lest they do more detrimental things.

The speed of the police in this area was fairly fast. Fifteen minutes later, Qin Jian left with police to deal with the aftermath, and the other three went home first by car.

Yuan Meng was driving in the front row, separated by a foldable car partition, the space in the back seat seemed particularly quiet.

Shi Yunnan was not accustomed to such an atmosphere. He couldn’t help but secretly cast a glance at Luo Lingsheng who was beside him——

The street lights on both sides of the road flashed by with a sense of rhythm, and the mottled shadows of the lights flickered on the side of the man’s face. This cold and mysterious side profile made people want to get closer.

The strong alcohol he had consumed finally evoked a blurry drunkenness inside him. Shi Yunnan licked his dry lips and said to him, “…Luo Lingsheng, why did you suddenly come back? And still managed to find me here?”

“……”

Luo Lingsheng looked at him sideways without speaking.

Shi Yunnan met those dark eyes, and finally sensed the low air pressure lingering around him, and his heart shrank inexplicably.

“I didn’t expect you to come back tonight. I came to the nightclub just to celebrate with the friend who has returned home, besides…” He paused, “Besides, we are only fake marriage partners. I don’t have to report where I’m going on weekdays, right?”