CH 69.1

“—Ahhh!”

Wen Chenglang’s miserable screams were on the verge of toppling the ceiling. He huddled on the floor full of medical debris, his face turning from red to pale.

He tried his best to look in Song Zhiqiu’s direction, trying to call back his mother’s love, “Mom, my, my hand…my hand…“

“I still want to play the violin. Mom, Mom, save me…“

These words instantly touched Song Zhiqiu’s coldness.

As a mother, she had put Wen Chenglang on the tip of her heart and spoiled him for twenty-five years. How could she be indifferent in this situation? Her heart became soft again.

Song Zhiqiu’s heart skipped a beat when she regained her senses, so she hurried forward to pull Wen Chenglang up.

She yelled at the medical staff, “Does the hospital pay you to stand around! Didn’t you see an injured person here? Come and take care of him!“

“My son is a violinist, and his hands are his life! How can such dangerous items be taken out! If the treatment is delayed, I will sue your hospital!“

The nurse, whose cart was overturned, felt aggrieved.

These tweezers were all sterilized, and usually no one would take them to stab people. How was it a dangerous item? And it was clearly your son who started it.

The nurse thought secretly in her heart but dared not speak out, so she turned her eyes to the doctor at the door of the emergency room for help, “Doctor Zhang, this…”

When Dr. Zhang saw this, a touch of disgust spilled out of her pupils.

If she read it right, the other party wanted to use tweezers to poke the neck of the gentleman in front of her. If the carotid artery was injured, then wouldn’t it be an intentional murder?

How can the hospital be blamed for this?

When all is said and done, doctors are benevolent people. Dr. Zhang had to suppress her inner questioning and quickly stepped forward to check on Wen Chenglang’s injury.

“It’s too messy here. Call someone for help, and prepare to get the tweezers out.” The nurse was instructed and immediately ran to call for help.

Song Zhiqiu once again wrapped Wen Chenglang in her arms and comforted him, “Xiao Lang, don’t be afraid, mom is here! You will be fine.”

Shi Yunnan was too lazy to look at this on-and-off “mother and son affection,” so instead he looked at Wen Yibei with worried eyes.

“Brother, are you okay? Is there any injury?“

Seeing Wen Chenglang’s horrific palm, Wen Yanfeng immediately turned his gaze back to his nephew, “Yibei, are your hands alright?”

Wen Yibei shook his head, “I’m fine. Yunnan, how about you?“

Before Shi Yunnan could answer, the accusation rang out from the side, “Wen Yibei, don’t think I didn’t see that you kicked him just now! Call the police! Wanyou! We’ll call the police now!“