CH 69.2

“…..”

Song Zhiqiu was unable to say anything because of the question.

Wen Yanfeng had always been a good-natured gentleman.

In fact, a large part of the so-called disputes between husband and wife over the years were caused by her dissatisfaction with Wen Yanfeng’s family education.

Probably because she had been a “strong career woman” for a long time, Song Zhiqiu never admitted defeat in such disputes. She knew how to handle him very well—one was to mention the deceased child, and the other was to use divorce as a bargaining chip.

The former relied on Wen Yanfeng’s equal guilt as her, and the latter relied on Wen Yanfeng’s leniency.

“Are you sure you want to divorce me?” Song Zhiqiu was under the control of anger before she realized it. Now the regret in her heart had risen uncontrollably.

She didn’t want to divorce Wen Yanfeng, not at all.

Wen Yanfeng, who had made up his mind, nodded, “Yes, we will divorce.”

As a husband, he didn’t get any soft words or respect from his wife.

As a father, he couldn’t get the right to discipline his children. Even if he had the heart to, the two children were spoiled rotten by Song Zhiqiu and weren’t close to him.

“…..”

Song Zhiqiu was fixed in place by these decisive words. Within a few seconds, her legs went limp and she collapsed on the floor, tears naturally falling down.

“If Xiao Rui was still around, our family would not have become what it is now ……” she murmured nostalgically for her child.

Only this time, Wen Yanfeng ignored her tears and walked towards the inpatient department without looking back.

Song Zhiqiu stared at his never-before-seen cold back, and could no longer gather a trace of unwillingness, resentment, or anger. Her heart was overwhelmed by a wave of remorse, and she burst into tears on the spot—what had she done all these years?

How could she have educated Wen Chenglang into what he is today? How did she push her husband, who had always doted on her and loved her, further and further away from her until divorce?

If she could do it all over again, she would never make the same mistake!

Wen Yibei and Shi Yunnan shook their heads in unison. The two brothers looked at each other and ignored Song Zhiqiu.

Song Zhiqiu’s heart-wrenching cry attracted the attention of others. More and more gazes gathered on her as if watching a show.

Wen Wanyou really wanted to escape this embarrassing situation directly, but for her own future she had to endure it.

She pretended to squeeze out some tears and hurried up to appease Song Zhiqiu, “Mom! Calm down!“

She pulled Song Zhiqiu to a distance and whispered, “Brother hasn’t been convicted yet. At most, it was an intentional homicide, but don’t forget, the company’s business is an important matter as well.“