CH 38.1

Cross the line?

Shi Yunnan recalled the words and subconsciously let out a wry smile.

He looked at Luo Lingsheng in front of him and suddenly felt as if he had made a mistake. He thought that the two of them had developed other feelings on top of the ‘agreement‘.

But now a simple phrase had pulled him back to his senses.

It turned out that, in Luo Lingsheng’s heart, he was just an outsider who had crossed the line.

“……”

A new round of silence permeated.

Suddenly, Luo Lingsheng did not dare look into Shi Yunnan’s eyes. For the first time in his life, he was trapped in self-blame, low self-esteem, and guilt that he couldn’t break free from.

During the ragged breathing, his tense heartstrings were almost snapped.

Shi Yunnan slowly got up.

Just when Luo Lingsheng thought Shi Yunnan was about to leave, he merely went to fetch the wheelchair and pushed it back to his feet.

That’s right.

It may be difficult for Luo Lingsheng to reach the wheelchair by himself.

“I know what you’re afraid of, but the inconvenience of your legs is never your problem. You’ve already had a better life than most people. “

Shi Yunnan lowered his eyes and quietly looked at Luo Lingsheng, who was like a trapped beast on the ground. He couldn’t say whether he felt more distressed for the other party or more distressed for himself.

“Luo Lingsheng, I’m leaving now.”

“Get up by yourself.”

Shi Yunnan said these words and quickly walked out of the training room. When he stepped out of the door, he happened to meet Luo Rong, who was approaching.

The two faced each other. Luo Rong was a little surprised, “Mr. Shi? Is Lingsheng in there?“

“Yes.”

Shi Yunnan suppressed the astringency that was gradually creeping inside his heart, saying, “But you’d better not disturb him now.”

Before Luo Lingsheng was back in his wheelchair, he should not have wanted anyone to see his embarrassed appearance.

After Shi Yunnan finished speaking, he quickly walked past her.

Luo Rong stopped in place for a while. Her natural instincts as a woman told her—

Shi Yunnan’s mood seemed to be a little off.

However, the two were strangers who had just met for the first time. There were things she shouldn’t concern herself with.

Luo Rong waited outside for two or three minutes according to Shi Yunnan’s suggestion, and then walked in.

Shi Yunnan suppressed the chaos rising in his mind. He walked out a dozen meters, and then stopped with resignation.