CH 88.1

After Shi Yunnan returned to the parking lot, he still had a stern face.

Wen Yibei couldn’t see his younger brother’s mood, so he reached out and stroked away his tightly knitted brow, saying, “Don’t be annoyed by someone who has passed away.”

“I just think it’s ridiculous. Have they cared about me even once over the years? And now, one by one, they are talking about repentance in front of you and me? They’re feeling guilty? What didn’t they do so twenty years ago?”

“Now, with a will and that little money, they want us brothers to get involved with the Shi family again?”

Shi Yunnan sneered and couldn’t help but complain, “It must have taken eight lifetimes’ worth of bad luck for me to get this surname “Shi.” If I knew this, I might as well have just talked to Grandpa and changed it to “Wen” as well.”

Wen Yibei was amused by his childishness and said, “What’s the point of messing with your last name? Just ignore it.”

Shi Yunnan leaned against the side of the car and calmed down a little.

He can leave everything about the Shi family behind and ignore it, but if old things come up again, Shi Yunnan still won’t choose to forgive those people.

“Brother, you don’t have to do things according to my ideas.”

Shi Yunnan was an independent individual. He didn’t want to influence Wen Yibei with his own emotions.

He remembered the amount of property in the will just now, and his eyes flashed with interest, “The old man held on to this money very tight. No matter how hard Xie Wei and Xie Keyue tried, they couldn’t coax it out of his hands. Now it’s being handed over so easily.”

“Why don’t you take it? If Xie Keyue knew about this, he would probably be so angry that he vomited blood.”

Wen Yibei patted him on the forehead and said, “Don’t start talking nonsense when you’re in a better mood. What’s the point of paying attention to that prisoner? You don’t care about this money, and I also feel the same.”

“I’ll personally make it clear to Shi Sheng and ask him to stop disturbing our lives in the future.”

Wen Yibei patted Shi Yunnan on the shoulder and said earnestly, “Yunnan, just remember, from now on we will not have anything to do with the Shi family.”

Shi Yunnan looked into his older brother’s gentle eyes as always and nodded with a smile.

Wen Yibei closed this topic, and his eyes fell back to Shi Yunnan’s ring finger, “Finally, you put it on.”

“What?”

Shi Yunnan slowed down for half a beat, followed Wen Yibei’s line of sight, and then belatedly reacted.

Wen Yibei chuckled, “I unexpectedly learned that you and Luo Lingsheng received the certificate, but I always felt “not quite right” between the two of you. Later, I found out that neither you nor he have wedding rings on your hands, so I was secretly worried for a long while…”

After all, Wen Yibei cannot simply inquire about his younger brother’s personal relationship.

“Yunnan, I know you have suffered a lot over the years, and even if I ask and make up for it, you will always hide and refuse to say everything.”