CH 94

Although “holding a wedding” was an impromptu proposal when the two were in love, Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng had already made preparations in their hearts.

After all the dust settled, the two finally started working on the wedding.

For Shi Yunnan, the wedding was an important matter of great significance. Even if they can hire people to do the job for them, they still participate in the whole process of the layout and venue design.

As a designer, Shi Yunnan paid special attention to aesthetics and almost exhausted his energy.

However, under his and Luo Lingsheng’s personal planning, the wedding, which was a year late, finally appeared before everyone’s eyes.

As soon as Fu Ziyu entered the main banquet hall, he couldn’t help but sigh, “I’ve seen roses and other flowers used for wedding decoration, but I’ve never really seen sunflowers being used as the main theme.”

His friend was indeed a designer, and his idea was very unique.

In addition to the fresh sunflowers delivered by air transport, the design of every other place in the banquet hall was low-key and luxurious, and in the words of the banquet hall waiter—If any corner was singled out, the cost must be six or seven figures.

Yuan Rui, who was following behind, heard this and immediately boasted, “That’s for sure. Yunnan is the chief designer of our studio for a reason.”

“Say, can you stop putting gold on your face?”

Fu Ziyu hooked Yuan Rui’s shoulder angrily and amusedly, “He’s the one getting married, not you. Why are you so proud?”

“So what? I’m happy.”

While the two were arguing, another voice sounded from behind, “Sunflowers are unique and have a good flower language, which is very suitable for Yunnan and Mr. Luo.”

Fu Ziyu and Yuan Rui, who were “intimately” tugging at each other, turned around at the same time and met Lu Zhao’an’s gaze.

Lu Zhao’an’s seemingly calm eyes had a rare sharpness. Only two or three steps away, he made Fu Ziyu inexplicably feel a murderous aura.

In the next second, Lu Zhao’an’s gaze was subtly fixed on Fu Ziyu’s hand, which was still on Yuan Rui’s shoulder.

“…”

Fu Ziyu suddenly understood something and hastily withdrew his hand as if he had been scalded. He couldn’t help shouting in his heart—for goodness sake, he has always raised Yuan Rui as his son!

Last time, in order to hide from Lu Zhao’an, Yuan Rui recklessly used him, a single person, as a shield. Now when he met Lu Zhao’an, the other party treated him like an enemy.

Yuan Rui was completely unaware of the turbulent undercurrent between his senior brother and his friend, and he could still approach him without a care in the world and ask, “What flower language?”

The moment his words fell, Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng, who were the protagonists of today’s wedding, walked over.

“There’s no one in sight, but you’re everywhere.” Shi Yunnan took the initiative to answer, with a hint of smugness in his eyes, “Isn’t this flower language very romantic?”