CH 28.2

As a designer, Shi Yunnan had zero tolerance for ‘design theft’.

Today, he and Qin Jian came to the company for Yuan Hong, one of the moles. He didn’t expect to see the sneaky Chen Hui as soon as he arrived at the ground floor of the company.

Therefore they didn’t catch one but two turtles in the urn1.

Yuan Hong and Chen Hui suddenly panicked when they heard that they were going to jail.

“I didn’t do it! Yuan Hong instructed me! I have resigned from the company! I’m not an employee here anymore! This matter has nothing to do with me!”

“Mr. Shi, I…”

Shi Yunnan turned around and left, not intending to listen to their explanation at all. Of course, he never planned to let them go.

Qin Jian came up and firmly stopped the two of them from retreating, “We have already called the police. If you have anything to say, please slowly explain to the police!”

Chen Hui and Yuan Hong stared at Shi Yunnan’s back. Beaten black and blue, they were covered with wounds and cut a sorry figure at the moment.

Chen Hui’s face turned red, wishing he could kill Yuan Hong. He endlessly throwed profanity at him.

Yuan Hong’s face was pale, his body was covered in hot and cold sweat, and his head was buzzing.

He no longer had the energy to stop Chen Hui’s scolding. His guts turned green with regret at this moment—

He originally had a stable and decent job. His annual salary was enough to make his wife and children happy, and to make relatives and friends envious.

Why did he walk into this mess?

When all is said and done, it was all his fault. He was deceived by Luo Yanchuan’s ‘big pie’. Now that he had self-destructed his own future, would the other party come to the police station to fish him out? Obviously not.

With such a big disturbance in the safety passage, it would be difficult for the employees inside the company not to know about it.

Under the disbelieving and contemptuous gazes of a group of people, Yuan Hong and Chen Hui were both taken away from the company by the police, their lives completely turned into a joke.

As soon as Yuan Hong left, his place was naturally vacant.

During this period, Chang Le, an intern who helped run errands in secret, was promoted to the position of team leader by Shi Yunnan and other high-level executives.

Without including the bonus commission percentage that Lou company would give after the quarterly summary, his salary alone had doubled several times!

This incident attracted the envy and admiration of the other investment department’s employees.

What is this called?

Stand on the right team! Get the well-deserved money!

Shi Yunnan was in a particularly good mood after dealing with the two moles Chen Hui and Yuan Hong. Seeing that it was still early, he temporarily decided to follow Qin Jian to the headquarters of the Luo Group.

The exclusive elevator went straight to the top floor.

As soon as the two got out of the elevator, a young and beautiful female secretary greeted them, “Brother Jian.”

The female secretary looked at Shi Yunnan’s unfamiliar but handsome face and asked politely, “Who is this gentleman?”

The person who could make Qin Jian take him to the top office must have a big background.