CH 22.1

Chapter 22: “Luo Lingsheng, can I pursue you?” (Part 1/2)

The next day, because the two were going to Lou’s appointment together, on a rare occasion, Luo Lingsheng stayed at home for lunch.

“I’ve checked. It takes about forty minutes to get to the banquet location.” Shi Yunnan checked the time on his phone, and said to Luo Lingsheng on the main seat, “Shall we leave in half an hour?”

Shi Yunnan got ready very early.

The suit was lined with fine black glitters, the neckline was a wide open deep V, and there was a fox diamond lapel pin clasped on the right chest.

Under the extreme color contrast of the clothes, his skin became whiter and more delicate, hooking people’s eyes to probe under the collar.

Wild and fiery.

As always, it was his own preferred style.

Luo Lingsheng wiped his hands with a wet towel, and cast his eyes down at his own plain clothes, “Well, I’ll go upstairs and change my clothes.”

He had looked at clothes that were considered fitting and decent on weekdays, but in the end there was no result last night. Even at this moment, he still hesitated about the choice of clothes.

Luo Lingsheng steered the wheelchair to the elevator room, then he heard footsteps closely following behind him, “Luo Lingsheng, should I help you pick some clothes?”

Shi Yunnan had no idea that the other party was struggling with clothing. He just uttered from his own standpoint.

“Does this count as our first time attending a banquet together? How about dressing… a little more like lovers?”

Probably due to professionalism, Shi Yunnan always cared about these details.

Since it was a contract marriage, it was natural for them to make every aspect adequate in front of outsiders.

Luo Lingsheng pushed his glasses, using his hand to conceal the joy that flashed under his eyes, “Okay.”

Five minutes later.

Luo Lingsheng waited quietly at the door of the dressing room, watching Shi Yunnan nimbly pick out a suit from the room full of clothes. Shi Yunnan turned around and asked with a smile.

“How about this set? The twill stripes have a fine flash, and the details match my outfit today.”

“Yes.” Luo Lingsheng answered with a straight face, “I’m fine with it.”

Shi Yunnan brought him the clothes, the rainbow fart1 of praise came as soon as he opened his mouth, “Patriarch Luo is like a walking hanger. Naturally, it doesn’t matter what clothes you wear.”

He bent down with an obvious teasing in his smile, “Do you need help? I’d be glad to offer my service.”

To be honest, he didn’t look closely enough last night, he really wanted to see Luo Lingsheng’s abdominal muscles hidden under his clothes.

He wanted to see what had this man’s self-discipline become? How sexy was the body hidden under the clothes?

Luo Lingsheng saw through Shi Yunnan’s intentions and slightly curled his lips.

When he reached out his hand to take the clothes, he inadvertently grazed the back of the other party’s hand with his fingertips at the same time, reversing the situation–

“Does second young master Shi want to help me change clothes or strip them off?”

“…..”

The back of his hand was numb, adding a trace of invisible ambiguity.