CH 44

Three days later, Shi Yunnan completed the first version of the jade necklace design. Looking at the bright sky outside the window, he stretched his exhausted body and then walked straight back to the next room.

The electronic door of the bedroom was left ajar. It seemed that Luo Lingsheng had purposely left the door open for him.

Since the two had confirmed their relationship, Shi Yunnan simply moved into Luo Lingsheng’s bedroom. However, his original bedroom wasn’t left empty, but was used as his daily personal studio.

When Shi Yunnan lightly walked into the bedroom, Luo Lingsheng just got up and returned to his wheelchair.

He looked at the dark circles under his lover’s eyes and frowned in disapproval, “You’ve been busy all night?”

“Not really. At around five o’clock in the morning, when I could no longer stay up, I simply lay down in bed and slept for a while.“

However, when he was half asleep, Shi Yunnan thought of modifying a detail of the necklace, so he got up and continued to work at his desk.

With an unfinished cup of coffee still in his hand, Shi Yunnan approached him, “Good morning.”

Luo Lingsheng replied, “It’s only eight o’clock. Go to bed and sleep a while longer.“

The man’s voice was lower in the morning than the rest of the time. It was lazy, hoarse, and extremely sexy.

Shi Yunnan simply fell in love with the other party’s tone and couldn’t help bending over and leaning closer.

In that instant, he thought of something interesting.

“Are you going to wash up now?”

As Shi Yunnan spoke, he stretched out his fingers and lightly touched Luo Lingsheng’s chin. It felt a little itchy.

Luo Lingsheng was a little flustered by his actions, so he pulled his cold hand back and asked, “What’s wrong?”

Shi Yunnan began to fool around early in the morning and gave him a teasing smile, “Husband, your stubble is growing. Let me help you shave it off, okay?”

“Aren’t you sleepy?” Luo Lingsheng asked rhetorically.

He still held his lover’s hand and didn’t let go. The hand was too cold, so he wanted to warm it up.

“Anyway, I’m not very sleepy now. When you get ready to go out, I’ll go back to sleep.” Shi Yunnan replied, obviously looking forward to his suggestion being accepted.

Luo Lingsheng’s heart was stirred by Shi Yunnan’s request, but he still pretended to be calm, “…Whatever you want.”

“Great.”

The two entered the bathroom together, rinsed their mouths and brushed their teeth.

Luo Lingsheng habitually used a manual razor because it gave a cleaner finish. As a man, Shi Yunnan naturally understood how to use these tools.

He took a hot wet towel and gently pressed it on Luo Lingsheng’s stubble, as if he was doing something extremely important, “Mr. Luo, I’ll be starting now.”