CH 48.2

Shi Yunnan froze for a few seconds, and his emotions suddenly became a little uncomfortable.

If the words were to deceive others, it would work, but in front of him, Yu Shuo’s little words trick wasn’t adequate.

This name, which had not been revealed, should be the white moonlight that Luo Lingsheng longed for, right?

“It’s getting late, Yu Shuo, let’s meet again at another date and time.”

After saying that, Luo Lingsheng was about to pull Shi Yunnan’s wrist, intending to take his lover home together.

As a result, Fu Ziyu walked down, carrying the already drunken Yuan Rui in the next second.

Seeing the two friends, Shi Yunnan quickly got up and approached them as if avoiding something, “Ziyu, don’t carry Yuan Rui like this, he’s drunk. Be careful; if he has an upset stomach and vomits all over you, then it’s your turn to cry.“

“F*ck!” Fu Ziyu, who was obsessed with cleanliness, heard such words and shouted quickly, “Come and help me. This guy doesn’t look tall, but he’s so damn heavy.”

Hearing Shi Yunnan’s instinctive concern and seeing the group of three pulling together, Luo Lingsheng rubbed his fingers slowly, “Yuan Meng, let’s go.”

“Yes, patriarch.”

Luo Lingsheng gave Yu Shuo a simple gesture and headed towards Shi Yunnan in his wheelchair.

Fu Ziyu, who had readjusted his posture to help Yuan Rui, conscientiously said to Shi Yunnan, “You guys go first. Just leave Yuan Rui, this cheap son, to me.“

Shi Yunnan met Luo Lingsheng’s silent gaze and responded indistinctly, “Ok.”

Yu Shuo stared at Luo Lingsheng’s distant back and kept silent. He then poured the half bottle of spirits in front of him into his stomach. At the end, he let out an indiscernible low laugh.

The two returned to Luo’s house with their own concerns.

As soon as Shi Yunan entered the door, he hurried back to his room on the second floor with the excuse of ‘taking a shower’.

Seeing this, Luo Lingsheng also controlled the wheelchair and returned to his room.

Little Goldfish was sitting on a small stool in the living room drinking milk. There was a tablet on the coffee table in front of him, and a foreign language short cartoon was playing on it.

It was the simple forty minutes of joy he could have every Friday night.

But on this occasion, Little Goldfish wasn’t in the mood to watch the cartoon.

He pressed the pause button and rushed to the butler Qin’s room, holding his milk bottle, “Grandpa Qin!”

Uncle Qin, who was registering the daily expenses of Luo’s house, looked at him and said, “Why don’t you watch cartoons? Isn’t there ten minutes left?“

Little Goldfish shook his head and approached the latter with a look of bad things happening, “It seems that uncle and little uncle had a fight.”