Extra 3.4

Luo Lingsheng had received countless confessions and passionate pursuits because of his appearance and family background, but he had never met someone like Shih Yunnan.

— — Luo Lingsheng, you're so good-looking.

— — Do you like boys or girls? Do you have a lover? Can I pursue you?

— — Luo Lingsheng, you're so good-looking, I can …

— — Luo Lingsheng, if you don't mind, can I pursue you?

Ever since the first time they met after the birthday party, he could clearly feel Shih Yunnan's affection and joy every time they met.

Now, just these few words had caused thousands of waves in Luo Lingsheng's heart.

However, Shih Yunnan was still young and was at the age when he was most interested in the outside world. He might be impulsive and have a good impression of him now, but who knows, maybe next month he would be with someone else.

Moreover, whether Shih Yunnan chose to stay abroad or return to China, his focus should be on his studies.

Luo Lingsheng did not want to treat his feelings casually, and he did not want to use his so-called relationship to 'kidnap' himself, so as not to delay the other party.

Shih Yunnan waited for a long time and almost lost himself in Luo Lingsheng's deep eyes. In the end, he could not keep calm.

"Luo Lingsheng, is it okay or not?"

Luo Lingsheng's tone was very subtle. "How old are you? How many times have we met? If you're awake, go upstairs. Otherwise, you can stay in the car tonight. "

Shih Yunnan heard his answer and reluctantly snorted and hurriedly followed him like a little tail.

"I'm already 18 years old, and I'm qualified to be responsible for my own life. So what if we haven't met? Some people even dare to get married after meeting once or twice. "

Luo Lingsheng swiped the elevator card and looked at Shih Yunnan, who was still in front of him. "Get married in a flash? You're not that old yet. "

"…"

Shih Yunnan was silent for a few seconds and continued, "Then wait for me, it's only four years."

Judging from his serious tone, he seemed to be considering the possibility of their 'marriage' in the future.

This time, it was Luo Lingsheng's turn to be speechless.

The elevator stopped at the twenty-first floor.

Luo Lingsheng walked to the door and quickly opened it with his fingerprint. He held the door handle and stood diagonally, saying to the clingy girl behind him, "Okay, go in before I regret letting you stay."

When Shih Yunnan heard this, he stepped into the house without another word.

Luo Lingsheng followed closely behind. Only when his back was facing Shih Yunnan did he reveal a silent smile.

He turned around and looked at Shih Yunnan, who finally looked a little more reserved in someone else's house, and said, "It's getting late. I still have work to do. Go to bed early after taking a shower. There are new toiletries and disposable bathrobes in the bathroom cabinet from last time."