CH 83

“Xie Keyue’s name is written on the signature that gives the release order number.”

When Shi Yunnan heard the answer given by Yu Shuo, a trace of mockery flashed in his eyes. He felt both expected and unexpected.

After all, with Xie Keyue’s paranoid personality, even if he made a notorious mess at the engagement party, he definitely wouldn’t stop there.

However, Shi Yunnan really didn’t expect Xie Keyue to be so daring and “capable.” He could still have a place in Shi’s company after being cast aside by Old Man Shi and Shi Sheng and even do such illegal things!

Shi Yunnan looked at Yu Shuo, “Is this confirmed?”

Yu Shuo glanced at the butler, who was delivering the tea, and calmly accepted the drink, “I never do anything without certainty. If I can’t defeat my eldest brother, Yu Ming, with a single blow, it will be bad for me in the future.”

Yu Shuo paused and placed the teacup on the table, “It’s just…”

Shi Yunnan guessed what he meant, but still asked casually, “Just what?”

“It’s just that when I bring down my eldest brother, this matter will inevitably expose Xie Keyue and will likewise implicate the Shi family along with him.”

The Shi family’s freight transportation is well known in China. Once it is involved in such an illegal incident, coupled with the deliberate suppression of public opinion, the consequences are self-evident.

“The reason I came here today is to make sure that Mr. Shi doesn’t care about the Shi family’s assets. Once this incident comes out, there’s probably nothing to gain.”

Instead, it’s better to take advantage of this half-month gap to collect some crumbs before clearing the relationship.

Shi Yunnan understood Yu Shuo’s “good advice” and smiled calmly, “I severed the relationship with the Shi family long ago. I didn’t care about their money in the past, and I still don’t care about it now or in the future.”

Yu Shuo asked again, “So you won’t protect Shi company and won’t want it either?”

Shi Yunnan looked calm and said, “No, I don’t want it.”

“If that’s the case, then I have nothing to worry about.” Yu Shuo chuckled lightly, as if he had solved a big problem.

Shi Yunnan found it interesting, “Mr. Yu came here to confirm this trivial matter?”

“Trivial matter? Mr. Shi, your opinion is the top priority for my future plans.”

Yu Shuo’s peach blossom eyes flashed with a shimmer, “To be honest, if I can successfully bring down Yu Ming this time, the first thing I will do is to open a new gateway in the Imperial Capital.”

And Yu Shuo’s first plan was to acquire Shi Company, which was “about to fall.”

Shi’s Logistics had a very complete system. As long as the operating rules are changed a little, it will still be able to develop into a big fat fish in the future.

“I’m afraid that Mr. Shi still has some feelings for Shi Company. When the time comes, Lingsheng will step in to save it for your sake. Then wouldn’t my gain outweigh the loss?”