Extra 3.2

When Luo Lingsheng heard his reply that was even more obedient than a cat's meow, a smile appeared on his face.

The next second, Shih Yunnan grabbed his wrist and asked in a drunken voice, "Where … where are we going?"

Luo Lingsheng glanced at Yu Shuo, who was still enjoying the show, and left with the drunken Shih Yunnan.

They left the bar.

The noisy disco music suddenly disappeared, and the night wind blew against Shi Yunnan, causing him to shiver on the spot.

Luo Lingsheng noticed his shivering and asked, "Are you cold? Do you still remember who I am? "

Shih Yunnan shook his head and nodded. He looked exactly the same as when he was drunk at the birthday party yesterday.

Shih Yunnan confirmed that the person in front of him was good-looking. He couldn't suppress his curiosity and asked, "Who are you?"

There was an obvious difference in height between the two of them. In order to get closer, Shih Yunnan deliberately tiptoed and leaned forward. "Hmm? I'm asking you, what's your name? "

"…"

— — Luo Lingsheng, I won't forget you. See you next time.

Yesterday's promise was still echoing in his ears, and in the blink of an eye, he was asking for his name again.

Shih Yunnan's cheeks were flushed with alcohol, and his watery eyes were still firmly locked on Luo Lingsheng's face. He looked pitiful and adorable.

Little liar.

Luo Lingsheng looked at Shih Yunnan in front of him, and this word suddenly appeared in his mind.

When Shih Yunnan saw that Luo Lingsheng didn't reply for a long time, he snorted angrily. His tiptoed legs lost their balance and he suddenly fell backward.

When Luo Lingsheng saw this, he quickly stabilized him and said, "Be careful."

Shih Yunnan was once again in close contact with the warm embrace. He subconsciously raised his head and took the initiative to introduce himself. "My name is Shih Yunnan, you …"

"Luo Lingsheng."

Luo Lingsheng introduced himself for the second time. He was not in a hurry to push away the little drunkard in his arms. He lowered his eyes and asked, "Can you remember my name this time?"

"Yes."

Shi Yunnan nodded his head like he was pounding garlic. He stuttered, "My memory is very good! Luo Lingsheng, you're so good-looking. I can … "

Chase after you?

Before he could finish his impulsive sentence, Shih Yunnan shivered again.

Luo Lingsheng took in his every word and action, barely restraining the curve of his mouth from rising. He glanced at the time and had no choice but to pay for his impulsiveness. "Alright, I'll send you home. Where do you live?"

"Go home?"

Shih Yunnan muttered these words slowly. The grievance and pain in the depths of his eyes were covered by the drunkenness on the surface.