Extra 3.8

The curtains in the room were tightly drawn.

In the darkness, the phone on the bedside table suddenly glowed, and the next second, the alarm sounded.

Shih Yunnan woke up out of habit. As soon as he got up and fumbled around, Luo Lingsheng hugged him.

Luo Lingsheng picked up the phone on the bedside table and turned it off. He glanced at the time. It was only six o 'clock.

"Oh …"

Shih Yunnan woke up and groaned dizzily. He curled up in his arms and groaned sleepily. "I have to get up again."

Luo Lingsheng saw a row of alarms on his phone. "Why did you wake up so early?"

"Review. I have a lot of classes to catch up on." Shih Yunnan buried his head in his lover's chest and rubbed it hard. "Luo Lingsheng … I'm so sleepy …"

"It's Saturday. Sleep a little more." Luo Lingsheng decisively turned off the row of alarms on his phone and whispered in his ear, "I'll wake you up at 7: 30."

It was tiring to wake up early in school. If he couldn't get a good night's sleep on the weekend, his body wouldn't be able to take it in the long run.

Shih Yunnan struggled for a while, but in the end, he admitted defeat. "Oh, then, then you have to wake me up."

"Okay, I'll wake you up. Sleep well."

Luo Lingsheng pulled the thin blanket over the two of them and lay down again.

Drowsiness swept over the two of them again.

Suddenly, Luo Lingsheng heard Shih Yunnan groaning in his arms. "Luo Lingsheng …"

"Yes?"

"You, wait for me."

"What?"

Luo Lingsheng opened his eyes in the darkness. He looked carefully and realized that Shih Yunnan was talking in his sleep.

Shih Yunnan placed his palm on his arm and continued to mutter, "I'll … get into a good university and work hard to be by your side …"

He paused, not forgetting to act coquettishly even in his sleep. "Wait for me."

Luo Lingsheng's heart softened at the sight of her inexplicably well-behaved lover. She kissed his forehead and said, "Okay, I'll wait for you. I'll always wait for you."

Shih Yunnan didn't say anything else. It was obvious that he had fallen asleep again.

There were always differences between the domestic and foreign courses, and the knowledge points involved in the exams were also different. Fortunately, Shih Yunnan students were both persevering and smart. They only spent half a month to catch up.

Shih Yunnan had already confirmed that they wanted to apply for "design" colleges and majors. They would even take time to study according to the standards of each college.

In the blink of an eye, it was the end of the year.

The third year of high school had a lot of schoolwork, so it was not until the 26th day of the New Year that they were willing to take an official holiday. Shih Yunnan took advantage of the rare holiday to make up for two days of sleep. Only then did they energetically drag Luo Lingsheng to buy some New Year goods.

"Are you sure you want to put the couplet on the door?"

Luo Lingsheng leaned against the door and looked at Shih Yunnan, who was gesturing excitedly.

He had only bought this suite to make it convenient for him to work. In the past, he would return to the Luo family's house to celebrate the New Year. He had never bought these couplet stickers.