CH 58.1

Old Man Shi was so angry that his heart was beating wildly on the spot. The cane he held in his hand slammed into the ground hard. His angry voice burst through his teeth, “Presumptuous! Are you two brothers trying to anger me to death?“

When Shi Yunnan heard his usual repressive remark, he hummed indifferently and casually.

Your body is so tough, how can you be angered to death by others?

Xie Keyue was the first to ask the waiter to bring a chair and helped Old Man Shi to sit down, “Grandpa, don’t get angry.”

He looked at the two brothers on and off the stage and continued to keep up his virtuous behavior, “Big brother, second brother, it’s not easy for our family to hold such a banquet. You shouldn’t make such jokes; so many people are watching us.”

Xie Keyue had long guessed that Shi Yunnan wouldn’t “give in” so easily, but he didn’t expect that Wen Yibei, who had always treated people gently, would actually do such an outrageous thing.

But that’s fine.

The more the brothers make this situation difficult, the more the old man will resent them in the future. The only person who will end up with a good bargain is him.

Thinking of this, Xie Keyue immediately gave his mother a wink.

Xie Wei seized the opportunity and immediately blurted out accusations, “I knew you two brothers didn’t have good intentions! Knowing that the old man will announce his handover of management rights to Xiao Yue, the two of you aren’t reconciled!”

Xie Wei deliberately exposed the matter before old man Shi’s announcement, in an attempt to “turn raw rice into cooked rice1 生米煮成熟饭[shēnɡ mǐ zhǔ chénɡ shú fàn]: Turn raw rice into cooked rice—what’s done can’t be undone..”

Old Man Shi sensed her intentions, and a trace of dissatisfaction flashed through his anger.

At the same time, the silent guests reacted.

It turned out that the purpose of Shi’s banquet today was really to announce that the third young master is about to take over the management of the company?

No wonder the two brothers, Wen Yibei and Shi Yunnan, would come over. The three of them are the nominal young masters of the Shi family. Who can watch the family business being taken over by another person?

Moreover, they weren’t born of the same mother.

Although the fact that Xie Keyue is Shi Sheng’s “illegitimate child” has become a tacit fact, there must be a reasonable excuse on the bright side, right?

Old Man Shi suddenly let Xie Keyue take charge of the company alone. It’s really too eccentric!

“Choosing this date to hold a banquet? If it’s anyone else, us brothers naturally don’t care, but you—”

Wen Yibei walked off the stage, and his eyes were cold as never before when he passed Shi Sheng, “Do you Shi family still have any respect for my mother?”

“…..”

Shi Sheng was silent, and a belated guilt rose in his heart.