CH 37.1

As he looked at Wen Wanyou, who appeared out of nowhere, a smidgeon of disgust flashed across his eyes.He didn’t answer, but instead gave Yuan Meng a sideways glance.

Yuan Meng understood his intention and reached out to block her, “Miss Wen, please respect yourself.”

Wen Wanyou did not follow Song Zhiqiu and others to the hospital, but slipped back to the corner of the corridor while everyone was not paying attention.

It wasn’t until old man Wen left the room that she rushed up at the right time.

Looking at Luo Lingsheng’s indifferent appearance, Wen Wanyou showed a tearful look and said, “I only need five minutes. Five minutes is enough! Otherwise…”

“If I can’t hold back, I’ll tell my cousin.”

Luo Lingsheng’s eyes changed slightly, and he examined her, “Miss Wen, don’t you know how much Yunnan hates you, your brother, and your mother, who can’t distinguish between right and wrong?”

And she still wanted to go to Shi Yunnan?

Luo Lingsheng warned her, “Since he is determined to leave the Wen family, please behave yourself and don’t disturb him.”

Wen Wanyou saw that she could only make the person in front of her reluctantly speak up when mentioning “hi Yunnan”. A burst of disappointment filled her heart, but the more this happened, the more unwilling she became.

“Mr. Luo.”

Wen Wanyou tried to take a half step forward, but was pushed back by the stern-faced Yuan Meng.

Yuan Meng’s hand was always heavy, and Wen Wanyou almost lost her footing. She took a deep breath and asked, “Mr. Luo, can you ask your bodyguard to step aside first? I-I want to tell you something in private. “

“He doesn’t have to, but it’s you who should step aside if there’s nothing.”

Luo Lingsheng rubbed the dial of the watch with his fingertips, thinking of Shi Yunnan, who was waiting outside.

The little fox had a strong temper.

If Yuan Meng wasn’t present now, he would feel jealous when he found out later.

“For the sake of old Mr. Wen, I’ve already tolerated you and Wen Chenglang long enough.” Luo Lingsheng was really annoyed, and even his aura was chilled, “You, your mother, and your brother really refused a toast only to drink punishment wine1Basically, it means you refused to do something when others asked you nicely. Only when others used force or coercion did you listen..“

“I know my brother is wrong! He has been spoiled by my mother since he was a child!” Wen Wanyou hurriedly whitewashed herself, “My brother’s inconsiderate remarks are not my thoughts! I never felt that Mr. Luo..…“

Wen Wanyou paused for a moment. She looked at Yuan Meng, who was as steady as an immovable rock, and clenched her hands involuntarily, as if she had made a great resolution.

Anyway, in the private room before, she was already caught by Shi Yunnan. There was nothing to cover up now!

“Mr. Luo, I have liked you since eight years ago! All my efforts and endeavors over the years are to become a better version of myself to meet you! “

When Luo Lingsheng heard these words, his heart did not fluctuate much.

Eight years ago?

The only encounter he had with the Wen family was at the birthday party. At that time, Luo Lingsheng received an invitation from his own mother and came to represent the Luo family.