Extra 3.9

After the short winter break, Shih Yunnan entered a state of intense revision.

In order to increase the enrollment rate, No.2 High School arranged a small exam every two days and a big exam every three days. The students were so busy that they were dizzy.

When Shih Yunnan walked out of the school gate, Luo Lingsheng had already stopped the car and was waiting.

Shih Yunnan quickly got into the car and leaned into Luo Lingsheng's arms dizzily. "It's finally Friday again. I'm so tired."

Luo Lingsheng rubbed the back of his head. "Get enough sleep on the weekend."

"Okay."

Shi Yunnan grunted in response.

Right now, he was completely able to keep up with the revision progress and his exam results were stable in the top five of the grade. As long as he performed as usual, the university he wanted to go to was set in stone.

If it weren't for the fact that the whole class was in a state of 'high tension' during revision, which stimulated the overall learning atmosphere, Shih Yunnan really wanted to take a break from work.

Shih Yunnan raised his chin and smiled. "Give me a kiss to recharge."

Luo Lingsheng could not help but laugh, and accurately captured his slightly cold lips.

After all, they were in the parking lot near the school. Occasionally, students from the same school would pass by. Luo Lingsheng didn't dare to be too presumptuous in order to avoid unnecessary trouble.

The two of them exchanged a kiss. Only then did Shih Yunnan move his body in satisfaction. He fastened his seatbelt again and adjusted his seat back slightly.

He yawned slightly and naturally revealed his sleepiness. "I'll take a nap."

"Okay."

Luo Lingsheng drove smoothly. When they arrived at his house, Shih Yunnan was still lying comfortably in the car seat.

Luo Lingsheng leaned over and called him softly. "Yunnan?"

"Yeah … I'll sleep for a while …" Shih Yunnan didn't open his eyes. He just instinctively rubbed against his palm and said coquettishly, "Don't disturb me. Shh."

"Okay, I won't disturb you." Luo Lingsheng said helplessly.

He glanced at the time on the car monitor. It was only six o 'clock in the evening. There was still some time before the day was over. He simply got out of the car and walked to the front passenger seat, easily carrying his little lover who was so tired that she just wanted to sleep.

Shih Yunnan groaned in her half-asleep state, as if she was very used to and very dependent on this kind of embrace. She found a comfortable position and continued to sleep.

Luo Lingsheng was not in a hurry to get the backpack in the back seat. Instead, he took Shih Yunnan directly into the private elevator and placed him on the big bed at home to sleep comfortably.

Shih Yunnan slept for a full four hours. When he woke up, his hands and feet felt limp and numb. The fatigue from waking up early and sleeping late for the past week had disappeared. He even felt that his bones had become lighter by a few kilograms.