CH 64.2

Luo Lingsheng’s pre-operative training was still carried out on a daily basis, and the latest measured physical values had increased slightly, which was considered a rare good thing.

Saturday arrived in a flash.

Shi Yunnan finished revising the private order at hand and couldn’t help but stretch his back. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the exhibition invitation letter beside the table, and his mind moved slightly.

The 3rd Design Exhibition of “Porcelain and Jade”

Luo Lingsheng was afraid that he would feel bored outside of his design work, so he asked Qin Jian to get the invitation for him.

Shi Yunnan had heard of this exhibition before. Most of the design products on display were the combination of ceramics and jade. The special compatibility of fragile and hard objects made the designer’s idea a novel one.

Shi Yunnan saw the exhibition time on the invitation, and it ends at 5 pm today.

Why not go and take a look?

The moment the idea took shape, there was a knock on the door of the room.

“Come in.”

Little Goldfish ran in quickly, and cleverly called Shi Yunnan to eat. He glanced at the invitation letter full of English words out of the corner of his eye and looked at it.

Shi Yunnan put down the invitation letter and took him downstairs with him.

Little Uncle, are you going to see Uncle at the hospital this afternoon? I’ve finished the homework assigned to me by my private tutor!“

Shi Yunnan said, “Let’s go again at night. Uncle will go to an exhibition this afternoon.”

Little Goldfish nodded thoughtfully, “Okay.”

After lunch, Shi Yunnan casually changed into a set of formal clothes and drove out to see the exhibition.

This exhibition was in the first block near the city center. When Shi Yunnan arrived at the entrance of the exhibition hall, he realized that there weren’t particularly many people coming to see the show.

But it wasn’t hard to figure out why.

In the fast-paced United States, jade mixed with porcelain design was a niche art. In addition, this exhibition had been held for nearly half a month, thus those who liked it had already seen it.

Shi Yunnan went through the security check and entered this closed art paradise.

He originally came only with the mindset of casually looking around, but he didn’t expect to be completely attracted by these art exhibits once he entered the hall.

Jade was a natural product that had evolved over thousands of years, while porcelain was a man-made product calcined by fire. The combination of two equally beautiful but fragile products was unexpectedly wonderful.

Shi Yunnan had a consistent pursuit of designer aesthetics, and he gradually became fascinated by it.

He walked to the corner of the first exhibition hall and looked up to find a familiar figure in the second exhibition hall.