CH 38.2

Shi Yunnan looked at the few contacts on his phone, and his heart felt a little hollow.

He had not returned to the country often in recent years. If there was no “contract relationship” with Luo Lingsheng, he didn’t have many places to go, even abroad. Just like now, he couldn’t actually find a place where he could hide temporarily.

Just as he was thinking, an unfamiliar phone number called.

Shi Yunnan hesitated for a while, then answered the phone, “Hello.”

“Hello, is this Mr. Shi?”

The voice on the other end of the phone was familiar. Shi Yunnan thought for a moment, and the owner of the voice automatically appeared in his mind.

“Lu Zhao’an?”

“It’s me. It’s very presumptuous of me to contact you like this. Last time you bought a jade carving at Yuan Jade, you left your phone number, so I asked the sales clerk for it. ” Lu Zhaoan calmly explained the reason.

Shi Yunnan had a pretty good impression of this person, “Well, what’s the matter, Mr. Lu?”

Lu Zhao’an didn’t beat around the bush, “I wonder if it’s convenient for us to meet up in the next two days? I have a jade design cooperation proposal and want to talk to you about it.“

Shi Yunnan was surprised when he heard the words. He obviously didn’t expect Lu Zhao’an to mention this to him.

Looking at the cars speeding by on the road, he remembered his idling situation right now, and was thinking of finding something to distract himself.

“We can now. Where shall we meet up? “

Lu Zhao’an didn’t expect Shi Yunnan to agree so readily. After a slight pause, he replied, “Mr. Shi, you can choose the location. Since it’s me who has a favor to ask, then I’ll go to you. “

“Okay.”

Half an hour later, Shi Yunnan sank into the soft sofa, quietly listening to the melodious tunes coming from the store.

After talking to Lu Zhao’an on the phone, he found a restaurant nearby that had good reviews online.

There was a welcome sound at the door.

Shi Yunnan looked up and saw Lu Zhao’an’s figure. The other party obviously saw him first and walked straight over.

“Hello, Mr. Shi.”

“Take a seat. What would you like to drink? ” Shi Yunnan sat upright.

Lu Zhao’an glanced at the drink in front of him and replied calmly, “The same as you, lemon black tea, since I’m driving.”

After the waiter on the side heard this, he immediately went down to prepare.

Shi Yunnan took a sip of black tea and said, “Mr. Lu, how did you know I could design?”

Lu Zhao’an said, “To put it simply, the jade beads on the shell of Lou’s new product are provided by our Yuan family.”

Hearing this coincidence, Shi Yunnan couldn’t help but sigh.