Extra 2.3

When Shih Yunnan stopped the car, Wen Yibei's call came in.

"Hello, Brother."

"Yunnan, are you and Lingsheng free this afternoon?"

Shih Yunnan estimated the time. "I should be free. Brother, what's up?"

"Grandpa said he hasn't seen little goldfish in a long time. Since it's Friday, he wants you to come over for dinner."

On the other end of the phone, Wen Yibei chuckled. "The old man is tired of us. He's been talking about little goldfish every day."

Shih Yunnan got out of the car and closed the door. "Okay, I just arrived at his school. There's a mid-term parent-teacher conference today. When it's over, I'll bring him over."

Wen Yibei was silent for two seconds and laughed. "Unknowingly, you're already at the age of having a parent-teacher conference?"

"Brother, don't forget that you're the same age as me."

Shih Yunnan walked past the bulletin board at the school gate. He used the glass mirror to check his appearance. "To be honest, this sudden parent-teacher conference makes me a bit nervous."

Wen Yibei replied, "Little goldfish's grades are so good. Just wait for the teacher to praise you."

Shih Yunnan thought about his little nephew's cleverness and looked proud. "That's true. I'm hanging up now. Let's talk later when we meet."

"Okay."

Shih Yunnan ended the call with Wen Yibei and notified Luo Lingsheng on WeChat. Then, he walked toward little goldfish's class.

Shih Yunnan had just reached the second floor when he saw little goldfish waiting at the stairs. "Little Uncle!"

"Baby, why are you waiting here?"

Little goldfish held Shih Yunnan's hand and was very excited. "I'm waiting for you!"

In the past, there were parent-teacher conferences in kindergarten. However, Luo Lingsheng's legs weren't convenient back then, so the housekeeper, Grandpa Qin, went on his behalf.

Now, it was the first parent-teacher conference in primary school. Little goldfish had been looking forward to having Shih Yunnan attend.

As soon as the two of them entered the classroom hand in hand, many parents and children in the same class looked over. There were even three or four bold children who went up to them.

"Wow! Jin Yu, your father is so handsome! "

"Your father is so young! She looks like a superstar. "

The little goldfish heard the compliments. Although it did not say anything, it looked a little proud.

Suddenly, a familiar voice sounded from the side. "You're all wrong! This was Jin Yu's uncle! I've already told you that Uncle Jin Yu is very good-looking, right? "

Shih Yunnan met the little girl's gaze and she immediately ran over. "Uncle! Do you remember me? "

"I remember." Shih Yunnan remained patient with the children. "Sheng Meng, right?"

Sheng Meng's eyes lit up when she heard Shih Yunnan say her name accurately. "Yes! Uncle, I knew you would come to the parent-teacher conference. Are you free to come to my house today? "

It was another similar invitation.

"…"

The little goldfish shook Shih Yunnan's hand and said in a jealous tone, "No! Little Uncle, come sit in my seat! The parent-teacher conference is about to start! "