CH 39.2

He didn’t want to push the other party away with a tough attitude, so he could only ask slowly, “You work with him? When did it happen? “

“I agreed to cooperate with Lu Zhao’an on jade design.”

Shi Yunnan caught a glimpse of Luo Lingsheng’s furrowed brows, and the wickedness he had been holding back for several days emerged again, “We may have to work together every day from now on, so please don’t cross the line and ask more questions, Mr. Luo. Don’t interfere with my social life and work. “

“…“

Cross the line? Interfere?

These few sentences really stunned Luo Lingsheng. No matter how many tricky schemes he encountered during the struggle for power, they were no match for the few words of the person in front of him.

You reap what you sow.

It was only now that Luo Lingsheng understood the true meaning of this sentence.

Shi Yunnan turned around and prepared to leave, only to hear Luo Lingsheng’s reminder, “Wait, don’t forget to put on your coat when you go out.”

On a gray and rainy day, the weather in the Imperial Capital was already a bit chilly.

Luo Lingsheng handed over Shi Yunnan’s belongings and hesitated for a moment before asking, “Where is your workplace? Should I send someone to pick you up later? “

“No need, Mr. Luo.”

Shi Yunnan especially stressed the last two syllables.

“…“

Luo Lingsheng was speechless.

He had always been mature and stable, but for the first time, he wanted to return to the training room that day. He wished he could take back the words that hurt the other person and himself.

Shi Yunnan saw Luo Lingsheng’s ‘devastated’ appearance, and the corners of his mouth quickly curved up.

In contrast to the dodgy appearance when he first came downstairs, he exited the Luo residence with extraordinarily brisk steps.

Luo Lingsheng watched helplessly as Shi Yunnan’s back was isolated by the door. His mind was full of the other party’s response not long ago, and his heart was full of unpleasant feelings.

From the day the two reached an agreement, Shi Yunnan took the initiative to reduce the distance between them again and again.

But now that the other party had retreated to the place without any attachment, he realized that the mature intentions in his heart were simply a scattered ball of sand when faced with the knowledge that he was about to lose.

He wanted to grab the man in front of him.

This thought stayed with him from beginning to end.

Luo Lingsheng took off his glasses, rubbed his swollen and astringent eyes, and shouted loudly, “Qin Jian.”

Qin Jian quickly came out of the compartment, “Find out where Yunnan and Lu Zhao’an work. Pay attention to propriety. I’ll pick him up in the afternoon.“