CH 73

When Shi Yunnan arrived at the studio after a long absence, Yuan Rui, who was the boss and the person in charge, had just finished the staff meeting before getting off work.

When people from the design department and the operation department saw Shi Yunnan, one of the bosses, they greeted him one after another.

“Hello, designer Shi.”

“Long time no see, Mr. Shi.”

Yuan Rui, who was sitting in the main seat, raised his head hastily when he heard this.

Shi Yunnan just met his eyes when a stack of documents slammed over, “Shi Yunnan, do you still remember that you have a joint venture share in this studio? Being a hand-off shopkeeper must be quite comfortable, ah!”

Shi Yunnan quickly caught his friend’s “gift” and leaned against the door while saying with a smile, “Didn’t I come back to the studio as soon as I’m free? My dear son.”

“Go away, I’m your father.”

Yuan Rui refuted him, but his eyes were filled with happiness.

Shi Yunnan accompanied Luo Lingsheng abroad some time ago. Even if he had to design, he contacted Yuan Rui and the client through video.

At present when Shi Yunnan looked at the real Yuan Rui, he realized that the other party had lost a lot of weight compared to two months ago, and even the milk fat that was still around in his adulthood had disappeared. There was no childishness in those eyes anymore, but rather a mature and steady aura.

When Yuan Rui approached him, Shi Yunnan looked at him from head to toe twice, “Very busy?”

Yuan Rui replied, “Yup, but it’s fine. I’m getting used to it.”

At the end of the shift, the staff from both departments are almost gone.

Shi Yunnan glanced at the time and said, “Go sit in the lounge for a while? I had someone buy some food and send it over later.”

“OK.”

Since the establishment of the design studio, Yuan Rui has basically cut off contact with his previous friends, and the people he came into contact with on a daily basis were suppliers and customers.

It’s probably been a long time since he saw a friend whom he could freely talk to, and his tone finally relaxed.

The two walked side by side to the break room, and within a few moments, the entire staff was off duty.

About fifteen minutes later, there was the screeching sound of a wheelchair sliding through the door.

Shi Yunnan was particularly sensitive to this sound, and immediately got up and opened the door of the lounge, “Lingsheng, this way.”

Yuan Rui, who was leaning in the lounge, immediately sat up straight, “Shit, Shi Yunnan, you came to the studio with your family? You’re deliberately bullying me for being single, right?”

As soon as he finished speaking, Luo Lingsheng came in.

Besides, Yuan Meng, who was standing behind him, carried a lot of food bags in his hands.