CH 76.2

A week later,

Today was one of the rare occasions where Shi Yunnan showed up in his office. An employee knocked on the door and came in to inform him, “Designer Shi, the boss invites you to the reception room. Mr. Zheng is already here.”

When Shi Yunnan heard this, he picked up the printed document and got up, “Thank you, I’ll go over now.”

In the conference room

Yuan Rui was talking with a middle-aged man in his early forties. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of his friend, “Come on, Yunnan, this is the brother Zheng I told you about before.”

Brother Zheng’s full name was Zheng Yan. He only made his fortune in aquatic products in the past two years.

Shi Yunnan approached them and took the initiative to extend his hand in greeting, “Hello, President Zheng.”

“This…”

Zheng Yan felt a little embarrassed when he heard this address.

Yuan Rui smiled, “Brother Zheng, this is the co-investor of our studio and the designer responsible for this change order, Shi Yunnan.”

Zheng Yan nodded, his expression relaxed, “Designer Shi, you can also call me Brother Zheng. How can a businessman like me who accumulates wealth by doing aquatic business be called President Zheng?”

“Brother Zheng’s attitude is better than that of some company directors.” Shi Yunnan sincerely praised him and then asked, “I wonder if you are satisfied with the design changes I gave you the day before yesterday?”

“If there’s anything that needs to be modified, you can contact me anytime.” Shi Yunnan invited him to sit down.

Zheng Yan said with a smile, “No need to change. I’m a crude person and don’t understand these things, but my wife is very satisfied.”

It was obviously the exact same jade configuration, but with Shi Yunnan’s splicing and transformation, it was a touch less mundane and a touch more luxurious.

Zheng Yan’s wife liked the design drawing very much when she saw it, and now she was waiting for the handover of the finished product. She also said that if she had more savings in the future, she would go directly to the studio for private orders and would never go to such auctions again.

Yuan Rui was very proud of his friend and said, “That’s right, Brother Zheng, Yunnan’s designs are among the best in our circle.”

Shi Yunnan said helplessly, “Be a little modest. Which designer dares to say such a thing?”

“Designer Shi is too modest.” Zheng Yan followed with a smile and took the initiative to ask about the business, “I heard from boss Yuan that you guys contacted me because of Lingyu fake jade.”

Shi Yunnan nodded and brought the document prepared early in the morning in front of Zheng Yan, “We’ve sent someone to investigate this matter in depth. There is more than one auction item like this that is sold with real and fake jade. It’s not just Brother Zheng who has been scammed.”

Zheng Yan frowned. He still felt angry when this matter was mentioned.

They rely on their own efforts and hard work to make money. It can’t be compared to the wealth of those gentry who were born with silver spoons, but these few millions are hard-earned savings for them!