CH 75

The room fell into a dead silence, which in turn made the moaning in the video even clearer.

When Luo Lingsheng saw the unpleasant images in the video, he did not hide the disgust in his eyes. He especially did not want his lover to see such images.

“…Yunnan, don’t look.”

Shi Yunnan turned his gaze back, raised his eyebrow at Luo Lingsheng with interest, and said, “I didn’t expect this show to be this exciting.”

Luo Lingsheng took a sip of wine, smiled and said nothing.

After a few seconds of silent confirmation, someone at the scene finally broke out with an earth-shattering “crap,” like a bell ringing to bring everyone back to their senses.

Finally, the sound of moaning slowed down.

A wealthy young master was the first to speak out, “My God, this… this is Luo Yanchuan? Who’s the other one?”

“It seems to be the third young master of the Shi family, right?”

“That’s right! It’s Xie Keyue! When did the two of them get together?”

When the parents of both sides heard these discussions, their expressions completely froze.

Luo Dexing and his wife felt ashamed and incredulous, but Mo Bai’an and Fang Ya, who knew their daughter’s character well, immediately turned their eyes to one of the protagonists in the video.

“Luo Yanchuan, you…”

Before the two parents could finish their questions, Luo Yanchuan immediately rushed to the media console under the stage, but no matter how he unplugged the control wire, the video did not stop.

Seeing Luo Yanchuan’s unprecedented panic and loss of control, Mo Xuanqi continued to speak into the microphone, “Brother Yanchuan, don’t bother, this projector is not connected to the off-stage computer. I had someone use a Bluetooth remote connection to control it long ago.”

“What a beautiful picture, ah. The protagonists are, after all, you and Mr. Xie. Brother Yanchuan, don’t you want to see more?”

Mo Xuanqi’s “Brother Yanchuan” sounded like a little girlfriend who was intimately attached to him, but the madness and revenge she hid in her eyes made Luo Yanchuan feel alarmed.

For the first time, Luo Yanchuan felt that the situation was beyond his control, and he couldn’t understand how Mo Xuanqi became like this!

“Qiqi, stop making trouble!”

Luo Yanchuan squeezed a few words between his teeth in an attempt to stabilize his mind. This video had never shown his face, and the one who submitted to others wasn’t him1He wasn’t the bottom., so there was still a chance to salvage this situation.

“Qiqi, there is a misunderstanding in this matter, I can…”

“Misunderstanding? What misunderstanding?”

Mo Xuanqi turned around and walked to the left side of the stage. There she questioned Xie Keyue in the front row, whose eyes were about to split open from anger, in a loud voice, “Xie Keyue, do you think this is a misunderstanding?”