CH 89.1

Luo Lingsheng’s breathing suddenly became chaotic, but he couldn’t get all worked up in the car, “Don’t get too arrogant with your mouth. Later, you can only moan.”

While speaking, his fingers deliberately pinched Shi Yunnan’s earlobe.

Shi Yunnan smiled. His eyes showed full dependence as he leaned his head against Luo Lingsheng’s shoulder and said, “I’ll take a short nap. Call me when we get home.”

“Ok.”

Yuan Meng in the front row was driving the car smoothly. Outside the window were the rhythmically and rapidly flashing shadows of the street lights, and at the tip of his nose was the all-too-familiar scent of Luo Lingsheng.

Shi Yunnan closed his eyes and fell into a brief drowsiness without warning.

Time flew by in the dark.

In the haze, Shi Yunnan only felt that someone was kissing the corners of his eyes and eyelashes.

The warm moisture was mixed with inseparable love. The kiss was probed down inch by inch and landed with pinpoint precision on his lips.

After regaining a brief sobriety, Shi Yunnan subconsciously whimpered, only to have his teeth pried open with ease.

“Uh… um…”

The instinctive vigilance only lasted for less than three seconds before disappearing completely.

Shi Yunnan, whose eyes were open, hooked onto Luo Lingsheng’s shoulder and slightly tilted his head back to pull away, saying, “Mr. Luo, you launched a surprise attack while I was sleeping?”

Luo Lingsheng rubbed his head against his lover’s earlobe, his voice drenched with unspeakable desire, “You were asleep and still shouting for your husband. Are you awake now?”

Shi Yunnan caught a glimpse of the darkness outside the car window and asked, “Are we home?”

“Yes. I saw that you were sound asleep, so I let Yuan Meng go back to the house first.”

Luo Lingsheng backed away slightly to sort out Shi Yunnan’s messy hair, “Only ten minutes on the road and you slept so well, is it because you haven’t regained energy the last two days?”

His voice was gentle, and the touch of the fingers was even gentler, but Shi Yunnan understood the deep meaning of his words, and after a short pause, his mind began to come alive again.

— Click.

The seat belt was unfastened.

Shi Yunnan turned over and straddled Luo Lingsheng, “Are you hungry?”

“what?”

“I ask you, are you hungry?” Shi Yunnan kissed him and deliberately added, “I mean your stomach.”

“Hungry.”

Luo Lingsheng nibbled on his lover’s lips in turn and added in a similar manner, “I mean something else.”

The eyes of the two were fixed on each other in the darkness.

In the enclosed compartment, there seemed to be something waiting to be ignited.