CH 3

"Has the wedding banquet been scheduled? Husband~"

Luo family?

Led by someone who was in a wheelchair?

Shi Sheng realized something instantly, and looked at old man Shi in shock, “Luo Lingsheng is the one who’s coming?”

“Apart from him, who else in the Luo family needs a wheelchair to travel?” Old man Shi’s anger solidified on his face, and a rare panic emerged in his eagle-like sharp eyes.

Without rhyme or reason, how did they attract this big Buddha?

He tapped the tabletop like a warning, “Get up quickly and follow me to the door to meet him.”

Shi Yunnan was a little far away, and unable to hear their conversation. He walked towards the door on his own.

Who cared what kind of person was coming?

He was now disgusted with the word ‘Luo’, so he would took advantage of this chaotic situation to slip out.

Shi Yunnan left the house with this idea, but when he pushed the door open, he bumped into a group of people, and they happened to block his way tightly.

“……”

Shi Yunan suddenly braked in place, his eyes fell down——

Only thirty centimeters away from him, a man was sitting in a wheelchair staring at him languidly.

The other party was at most in his early thirties. The pure black suit set off his cold and outstanding temperament. From the gold frame glasses, to the wristwatch, to his outfit, everything was luxurious.

His appearance was exceptionally good-looking, the tall and straight figure hidden under his clothes was even more apparent. Even sitting in a wheelchair didn’t diminish his aura. With the backdrop of the four subordinates behind him, it gave people an aura of a ‘not furious but majestic’ commander.

Shi Yunnan saw this, and suddenly couldn’t move forward.

In fact, he liked men. He had lived abroad for so many years, although he hadn’t been in a serious relationship, he had seen quite a few men.

To tell the truth, the look and figure of this person in front of him could really be called a “celestial dish1“, and even those long legs that rely on a wheelchair were dancing wildly in Shi Yunnan’s aesthetic point.

Tsk.

If he hadn’t braked just now, he might have fallen into his arms.

Shi Yunnan drilled out an irrelevant thought, and most of the anger in his heart dissipated.

It was true that looking at handsome guys could make people feel better.

The man looked at Shi Yunnan expressionlessly. He put one hand on the wheelchair frame and gently stroked it with his refined fingers.

In the next second, the well-mannered assistant next to him suddenly coughed, “…Is this young master Shi?”

The reminder was too obvious.