CH 48.1

Yuan Meng’s vigilance instantly rose. He took half a step forward and stretched out his hand to block the person approaching Luo Lingsheng, “Please wait.”

The other party’s appearance wasn’t particularly outstanding, but the slightly raised peach blossom eyes that were as bright as stars were particularly charming.

Different from the costumes of other nightclub-goers, his simple clothes highlighted his tall and straight figure, making him appear relaxed and casual.

Perhaps it was the simple, nonchalant greeting that made Yuan Meng block him. As soon as the visitor stooped down to take his seat, his slanted gaze was like an awl that drilled into people’s hearts. Immediately, the atmosphere was filled with “danger.”

“Lingsheng, isn’t your bodyguard being too vigilant?”

The inquiry mixed with laughter was actually a nakedly unpleasant warning to Yuan Mang.

Yuan Meng, who followed Luo Lingsheng and met numerous people, immediately noticed the sudden change in the aura and was secretly shocked—this person’s aura was comparable to that of the patriarch!

However, Luo Lingsheng’s cold aura was released outside, while this person’s cold aura was hidden inside.

“…..”

Yuan Meng subconsciously shifted his gaze to his boss.

Luo Lingsheng glanced back at him and said calmly, “It’s okay. He’s indeed an old friend.“

When the visitor heard this, he showed a satisfied smile. He slightly turned away from Yuan Meng’s blocking hand and calmly sat diagonally opposite Luo Lingsheng.

His eyes lingered on Luo Lingsheng’s legs, but his mouth was introducing himself to Yuan Meng, “My surname is Yu, and my name is single character Shuo. I’ve been a classmate of your family patriarch since childhood…”

Yu Shuo paused, then asked Luo Lingsheng, “Is it okay to introduce myself like this?”

Although Yuan Meng was a veteran, he had been influenced by Luo Lingsheng and Qin Jian in the past few years, and he also had a certain understanding of the wealthy conglomerates in the country.

Hearing the surname, a guess suddenly appeared in his heart.

—There is the Luo family in the north and the Yu family in the south.

Both clans were rich and powerful families with a foundation of hundreds of years, one in the north and one in the south, influencing the division of rich families and some economic trends in the two regions.

Luo Lingsheng was now in charge of the Luo family, while Yu Ruyin was in charge of the Yu family.

Luo Lingsheng’s social circle from childhood to adulthood was inseparable from these people in the wealthy families. Since he could call the patriarch an “old classmate,” could he be one of the Yu family’s young masters?

Luo Lingsheng didn’t know what his bodyguard was thinking. He raised his wine glass without denying it, “When did you return to the country? Why didn’t you tell me?“