CH 56.2

In less than half an hour, Shi Yunnan and others arrived at the Central Hospital. Fu Ziyu learned the news and waited for them at the door in advance.

“Ziyu, what’s going on?”

Because it wasn’t clear over the phone, when they met in person, Fu Zixian took the initiative to explain without waiting for Shi Yunnan to speak.

“Yunnan, don’t worry, nothing serious happened to your brother.”

“I heard from the waiter that your brother came to our nightclub just before the opening time this afternoon.”

There was no reason to push the guests out, so the waiter arranged a remote booth corner for him according to Wen Yibei’s wishes.

“Your brother shouldn’t know much about alcohol, so he just pointed to the strongest whisky on the wine list, and added two or three more bottles midway.”

“He’s not someone who can handle alcohol.” Shi Yunnan’s brows did not relax.

Fu Ziyu nodded slightly.

As the owner, he routinely went to the nightclub for an hour or two every day.

Today he had just arrived when he heard the waiter say that a guest on the second floor was drunk and vomited to death.

Fu Ziyu was afraid that a guest would have an accident in his nightclub, so he went upstairs to check the situation, but found out that the other party was actually Wen Yibei.

Wen Yibei’s neck was flushed red because of the alcohol, but his face was pale and his hands were covering his stomach.

Fu Ziyu said, “If something happened to your brother in our nightclub, you would have flayed and swallowed me alive, so I quickly brought him to the hospital.”

Because of the urgency of the matter, he could only send a WeChat to Shi Yunnan first, but the other party didn’t see nor reply.

“Your brother just drank too much alcohol and hurt his stomach. Everything else is fine. I’d already opened a separate VIP ward for him. The doctor said that he should avoid spicy food for around half a month, and he would be fine after recuperating for a while.“

Shi Yunnan was puzzled. “He doesn’t know how to drink, so how could he go to the nightclub where he usually hates the most?”

Fu Ziyu shook his head and continued to pick out the key points and said, “Your brother woke up for a short while halfway and still had some clarity left. He remembered that I was your friend, so he asked me to keep it a secret from you.“

However, Fu Ziyu still called and informed Shi Yunnan.

“Secret?”

Shi Yunnan was angry and anxious when he heard this word.

Luo Lingsheng stroked the back of his hand with his finges. Knowing that the relationship between the two brothers had always been good, he said, “With Mr. Wen’s nature, he should be afraid of you worrying.”

Shi Yunnan’s eyebrows still didn’t relax, “If he was really afraid of me worrying, he shouldn’t have run to the nightclub to drink without telling me.”